What's a non-cartridge arm called?

Skip to first unread message

gus Baird

May 29, 1993, 12:44:00 AM5/29/93

What's a non-cartridge arm called? My rapidly decaying memory is
telling me I used to know a word for such, but I can't fetch it.

It ain't "muzzle-loader", "black-powder", or any of the other
overly-restrictive terms.

Maybe it'll come to me as soon as I pull the trigger on this
article. I kinda hope I'll feel real embarrassed in about
five minutes...
gus Baird, College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta Georgia, 30332
uucp: ...!{allegra,amd,hplabs,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!prism!gus
ARPA: g...@cc.gatech.edu

Reply all
Reply to author
0 new messages