Ad: Kel-Tec neck chain concealment rigs

Edward Kaye

Apr 23, 2008, 9:18:50 AM4/23/08
Our Kel-Tec neck chain concealment rigs were developed originally for
LEOs to carry the back up gun under their vests. Over time a number of
"civilian requests" had us make a vertical version for better
concealment. Now comes the "Extreme Duty" evolution. The most popular
question by phone or email is "how well does it hold?" Our standard
answer is "fine for cruising around in you car or walking but not well
enough to jump out of helicopters or off fences - is that what you want
to do?" The answer is usually no - but just in case.

We are now making "Extreme Duty" versions in Black and the sexy carbon
fiber laminate and they hang on almost as well as the NAA mini-revolver
models. In fact, You nearly have to "force load" them. Yeah, they hang
on good !

More about these rigs at: http://www.stellarrigs.com/gun_neckchain_rigs.html
--
Edward Kaye

(owner/president)
http://www.stellarrigs.com
http://www.stellarrigs.com/stellarknife
(561) 616-5015

Learn about rec.guns at http://www.recguns.net
Win a Fulton Armory "Classic" AR-15 with Black Hills Ammo
while supporting our RKBA. Details at http://www.myguns.net

John Davies

Apr 23, 2008, 12:50:26 PM4/23/08
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:18:50 +0000 (UTC), Edward Kaye
<nospa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

#Our Kel-Tec neck chain concealment rigs were developed originally for
#LEOs to carry the back up gun under their vests.

I could never carry a loaded Kel-Tec on a thin steel chain. It would
be exceedingly uncomfortable.

What do the folks who buy these say about it?

John Davies
Spokane WA

ProfessorGunz

Apr 24, 2008, 7:04:54 PM4/24/08
# <nospa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
#
# #Our Kel-Tec neck chain concealment rigs were developed originally for
# #LEOs to carry the back up gun under their vests.
#
# I could never carry a loaded Kel-Tec on a thin steel chain. It would
# be exceedingly uncomfortable.
#
# What do the folks who buy these say about it?
#
# John Davies
# Spokane WA
#

Th idea's not bad, but the neckstrap could use a little work. Mayne
padded nylon?

MR

Apr 24, 2008, 7:04:45 PM4/24/08

# <nospa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
#

# #Our Kel-Tec neck chain concealment rigs were developed originally for
# #LEOs to carry the back up gun under their vests.
#

# I could never carry a loaded Kel-Tec on a thin steel chain. It would
# be exceedingly uncomfortable.
#
# What do the folks who buy these say about it?
#
# John Davies
# Spokane WA

Does not look comfortable to me. Also, looks as if it may be awkward to
present in a hurry.
Pocket carry works for me.
MR

Omelet

Apr 25, 2008, 6:20:55 AM4/25/08
In article <funpci$mo6$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>,

# <nospa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
#

# #Our Kel-Tec neck chain concealment rigs were developed originally for
# #LEOs to carry the back up gun under their vests.
#

# I could never carry a loaded Kel-Tec on a thin steel chain. It would
# be exceedingly uncomfortable.
#
# What do the folks who buy these say about it?
#
# John Davies
# Spokane WA

I think the neck chain carry idea is a bit odd...
but I can carry one in my sports bra.

I just don't. ;-)

I need to get the belt clip attachment for mine. The P3-AT fits in a
pocket without printing. I see no need for a neck chain?

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

Stuart Wheaton

Apr 30, 2008, 7:10:34 AM4/30/08
Omelet wrote:
# In article <funpci$mo6$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>,

# John Davies <johne...@comcast.net> wrote:
#
# # On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:18:50 +0000 (UTC), Edward Kaye

# # <nospa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
# #
# # #Our Kel-Tec neck chain concealment rigs were developed originally for
# # #LEOs to carry the back up gun under their vests.

# #
# # I could never carry a loaded Kel-Tec on a thin steel chain. It would
# # be exceedingly uncomfortable.

# #
# # What do the folks who buy these say about it?
# #
# # John Davies
# # Spokane WA
#
# I think the neck chain carry idea is a bit odd...
# but I can carry one in my sports bra.
#
# I just don't. ;-)
#
# I need to get the belt clip attachment for mine. The P3-AT fits in a
# pocket without printing. I see no need for a neck chain?

Perhaps reaching for your own chest, or clutching your chest in shock or
defensive reaction is less likely to be interpreted by your attacker as
a counter-offensive move than reaching for your pocket? It seems to
suggest you could shoot through your shirt in a true crisis. It'd need
to be pretty extreme to risk powder burns, but it is an option.

Stuart
.

Clark Magnuson

Apr 30, 2008, 9:12:48 PM4/30/08

#
# More about these rigs at: http://www.stellarrigs.com/gun_neckchain_rigs.html

http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/

I don't think Kel-Tec makes a "Kel-Tec P32-AT"
They do make a P32 and P3AT.

Clark Magnuson

Apr 30, 2008, 9:12:46 PM4/30/08
Stuart Wheaton wrote:

# Perhaps reaching for your own chest, or clutching your chest in shock or
# defensive reaction is less likely to be interpreted by your attacker as
# a counter-offensive

"My heart! My heart....YOUR heart."

Omelet

May 2, 2008, 6:01:44 PM5/2/08
In article <fv9k3a$c2b$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>,
Stuart Wheaton <sdwh...@fuse.net> wrote:

# Omelet wrote:
# # In article <funpci$mo6$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>,

# # John Davies <johne...@comcast.net> wrote:
# #
# # # On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:18:50 +0000 (UTC), Edward Kaye

# # # <nospa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
# # #
[...]

That is actually a point I'd not thought of yet...

but the Keltec is small enough for me to carry it (with a belt clip) in
my sports bra.

There are advantages to being female. <g>

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

Rubaiyat of Omar Bradley

May 2, 2008, 6:01:52 PM5/2/08
On Apr 25, 4:20 am, Omelet <ompome...@gmail.com> wrote:
# I think the neck chain carry idea is a bit odd...
# but I can carry one in my sports bra.

Not a good idea to hide guns or cash in your bra - that's the first
place they will look... ;>)

Omelet

Clark Magnuson

May 3, 2008, 7:13:26 AM5/3/08
Omelet wrote:

# That is actually a point I'd not thought of yet...
#
# but the Keltec is small enough for me to carry it (with a belt clip) in
# my sports bra.
#
# There are advantages to being female. <g>

I just saw an 18 year old put a cell phone in her bra.
It reminded me of corny old movies.

I mountain bike every day, and my male perspective is that there is no
good place to put a gun in my pants. The Kel-Tec P3AT that clips into
the shirt pocket is the winner for me.

Omelet

May 5, 2008, 10:13:55 AM5/5/08
In article <fvg30g$b51$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>,
Rubaiyat of Omar Bradley <cowar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

# On Apr 25, 4:20 am, Omelet <ompome...@gmail.com> wrote:
# # I think the neck chain carry idea is a bit odd...
# # but I can carry one in my sports bra.
#
# Not a good idea to hide guns or cash in your bra - that's the first
# place they will look... ;>)

Hey, it's just a convenient pocket!

Where would you suggest I carry? Pockets are checked too...

With a gun in my bra (or pocket), they'd not get a bloody CHANCE to look!

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

Omelet

May 5, 2008, 10:13:57 AM5/5/08
In article <fvhhcm$rbk$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>,

# Omelet wrote:
#
# # That is actually a point I'd not thought of yet...

# #
# # but the Keltec is small enough for me to carry it (with a belt clip) in

# # my sports bra.

# #
# # There are advantages to being female. <g>

#
#
# I just saw an 18 year old put a cell phone in her bra.
# It reminded me of corny old movies.
#
# I mountain bike every day, and my male perspective is that there is no
# good place to put a gun in my pants. The Kel-Tec P3AT that clips into
# the shirt pocket is the winner for me.

Those little things are so concealable. I take mine into the grocery
store or Wal-mart all the time. Nobody has a clu'.

They are painful for target practice tho'.

Not that that stops me. ;-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

D. Staples

May 6, 2008, 7:25:14 PM5/6/08

"Omelet" <ompo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
# In article <fvhhcm$rbk$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>,

# Clark Magnuson <c.mag...@comcast.net> wrote:
#
# # Omelet wrote:
# #
[...]

# --
I used to date a girl that could carry a 1911 in her bra, confortably.
Placement was difficult, and the profile weird. but she used to carry the
bottle into the football games in college.
# -----------------------------------------------------------

Omelet

May 7, 2008, 7:29:08 AM5/7/08
In article <fvqpcr$4q8$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>,
"D. Staples" <fores...@yahoo.com> wrote:

# I used to date a girl that could carry a 1911 in her bra, confortably.
# Placement was difficult, and the profile weird. but she used to carry the
# bottle into the football games in college.

Ok, I'm no Dolly Parton!
I'm glad too. Jugs like that tend to give women backaches. ;-)

Peace! Om

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a Bitch."
-- Jack Nicholson

Herb Martin

Omelet

Rex

May 9, 2008, 7:23:20 PM5/9/08
Clark Magnuson wrote:
# Omelet wrote:
#
# # That is actually a point I'd not thought of yet...

# #
# # but the Keltec is small enough for me to carry it (with a belt clip) in
# # my sports bra.

# #
# # There are advantages to being female. <g>
#
#
# I just saw an 18 year old put a cell phone in her bra.
# It reminded me of corny old movies.
#
# I mountain bike every day, and my male perspective is that there is no
# good place to put a gun in my pants. The Kel-Tec P3AT that clips into
# the shirt pocket is the winner for me.

Clark, you must wear stouter shirts than I!

If I dropped even my P32 in a shirt pocket it would be very obvious.

Rex

May 9, 2008, 7:23:22 PM5/9/08
D. Staples wrote:
# "Omelet" <ompo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
# news:fvn4n5$r0p$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu...
# # In article <fvhhcm$rbk$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>,

# # Clark Magnuson <c.mag...@comcast.net> wrote:
# #
# # # Omelet wrote:
# # #
# # # # That is actually a point I'd not thought of yet...
# # # #
[...]

# # --
# I used to date a girl that could carry a 1911 in her bra, confortably.
# Placement was difficult, and the profile weird. but she used to carry the
# bottle into the football games in college.

Braggert! <G>

Omelet

May 10, 2008, 7:56:47 AM5/10/08
In article <g02md8$r40$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>, Rex <r...@txol.net>
wrote:

# Clark Magnuson wrote:

# # Omelet wrote:
# #
[...]

Have you seen the new gunshirts that the NRA is selling?
--
Peace! Om

until they put their foot down." -- Stephan Rothstein

Rex

May 12, 2008, 6:29:47 PM5/12/08
Omelet wrote:
# In article <g02md8$r40$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>, Rex <r...@txol.net>
# wrote:
#
# # Clark Magnuson wrote:

# # # Omelet wrote:
# # #
[...]

I guess not. What are they?

Omelet

May 13, 2008, 7:58:36 PM5/13/08
In article <g0agcr$gk0$1...@grapevine.wam.umd.edu>, Rex <r...@txol.net>
wrote:

# # # Clark, you must wear stouter shirts than I!
# # #
# # # If I dropped even my P32 in a shirt pocket it would be very obvious.
# #
# # Have you seen the new gunshirts that the NRA is selling?

#
# I guess not. What are they?

Looky here:

<http://www.nrastore.com/nra/Product.aspx?productid=682b-w>

Not sure how hard it'd be to quickly access a gun from one of these tho'.