MOTHERS ARE OVERRATED! (was: What the shit is going on with you white people?

Quaker State

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
"Skiff" <no-e...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Skiff wrote:
>
> > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
> >
> > Nurse KAT wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.cleveland.com/news/sreports/kidsguns/03arkansas25.ssf
> > >
> > > Pupils, teacher slain at Arkansas school. March 25, 1998
> > >
> > > The Associated Press

What's wrong with the world today? I'll tell you what's wrong. A good number
of people who revel in the title and benefits of being a so-called PARENT -
is what's wrong! Compound that with a good number of people who don't give a
hoot as well.

It's no joke, whether it's a little honklet, niglet, chinklet, spiclet, or
woplet. There'll come a day in the future when many of us, then as senior
citizens, will come to depend on the young adults of tomorrow, children now,
but we'll be utterly disappointed with what we get ...

... ALL BECAUSE WE AND THOSE SHITHEAD PARENTS DID LITTLE OR NOTHING TO TEACH
THEM ABOUT HOW TO BE A HUMAN-FUCKING-BEING.

But I'll tell you who the real culprits are. FAMILY COURT SERVICES. These
motherfuckers drawing salaries from OUR TAX dollars, are fucking incompetent
!!! Ever so often, they've (usually some fat ass grandmother-type,
control-freak, with coke-bottle glasses a.k.a JUDGE), awarded FULL parental
responsibilities and jurisdiction of the child to THE WRONG FUCKING PARENT
and we MEN know, which sex that parent is.

If we're going to be honest about how we feel towards other races, then we
might as well be honest about how we feel about women as mothers and
parents. THEY'RE FUCKING OVER-RATED!

Can you blame men if they get turned off with their Parental
responsibilities?! Take into account, how men are greatly disempowered to
begin with all because FCS (and the fucking mediators too), think Mothers
shouldn't be torn away from their children. That's utter bullshit in some
cases. Most women are FUCKING NEUROTIC to begin with! Why do we kid
ourselves about this? Their monthly periods sometimes last THE WHOLE FUCKING
MONTH OR AN ENTIRE FUCKING SEASON! God forbids you live in a consistently
overcast area! Yet we men, completely ignore this and allow these fat ass
grandmother Judges, to pass incorrect, totally biased court orders and what
do men do? Agree with that two-weekend a month visitation. How the fuck can
men effectively *father* a growing child with only two weekends in a month?
Fucking nonsense! Is it any wonder then, there are lots of juvenile
delinquents out there TOTALLY FUCKING UP at each step and sometimes, with
total disregard for the law?!!

I don't see these so-called Mothers taking action as in, establishing
support groups to give children, especially male children, proper male
training or support. Hell fucking no. All they do is pour more money into
so-called FEMALE SUPPORT GROUPS and BATTERED WOMEN CENTERS when nowadays,
Women are usually the ones doing the fucking battering! Do you see women on
T.V. discussing their concerns regarding proper training for young males?
HELL FUCKING NO! All they want to do is fucking BABY the shit out of
children all the way into fucking adult hood !!! What the fuck is wrong with
that picture? If this had been the case in America's early history, do you
think we could have our great cities built? Do you think the roads and
highways, connecting cities to towns would've been paved by overly-babied
children? Do you think we would've won wars with babied-solders? HELL
FUCKING NO !!!

Man, I for one, am tired of this bullshit. I take pride in raising my
children like hard working, studious, KINGS AND QUEENS. We all know, they
won't be King or Queen, but at the very least ... they'll conduct their
adult lives as such. Noble, wise, courageous and contributing.

THIS BULLSHITTING AROUND WITH OUR FUTURE HAS GOT TO END AND IT WILL HAVE TO
START WITH THE FUCKING FEMALES IN OUR SOCIETY. STUPID BITCHES. GET YOUR
FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR CUNTS AND LOOK AROUND YOU. YOU THINK YOUR CORPORATE
OR CAREER TIME IS GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD'S CURRENT CONDITION? FUCK NO.
RE-EMPOWER THE MALES WITH THEIR ORIGINAL RIGHTS TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN
WHILE YOU CAN GO ON YOUR WAY SUCKING AND FUCKING YOUR WAY UP THE TOP OF THE
FEMINIST CORPORATE LADDER.

<<<< !!!!!! YOU BITCHES SUCK AT PARENTING !!! <<<< !!!!!!

Now some of you males might want to flame me. Go ahead. Before you do, I'll
tell you this much about me.

For five fucking long years, my ex-wife kept my three children away from me.
She bullshitted the family court services with her *victim* act and got away
with fucking murder. I was stupid enough to believe that yeah, as males,
we're at fault.

I've done a lot of hard thinking about it for five years and as each day
passed, the more I became aware just how much a farce our family court
services are! I've met many divorced fathers and they all had their own
horror stories. Shit, some of them had to pay even steeper monthly child
support payments to fucking bitches that ended up ignoring the children
every time they got a new boyfriend!

Well, two years ago, my ex-wife's charade of helpless victim all came
tumbling down when an alert Police officer stopped her speeding car and
decided to check her out. She was under the influence of alcohol and had
drugs in the trunk. WHOOOOOPEEEEEE! After five fucking long years, it
finally happened! JUSTICE FINALLY HAPPENED!

Now I have full legal custody of my three children. My oldest, then thirteen
years-old, had been a gangbanger and a middle school flunkee where they
lived with their mother, five hundred miles away from me! For the last two
years she's been with me, my new wife and children, her attendance at school
has been near perfect and her grade point average is 3.0 or higher! In an
Urban school for christ sake!

DID YOU READ THAT FEMALE MASTERS ???? Your feminist bullshit means squat
when it comes to raising and educating children. YOU ARE FUCKING FAILURES!
AND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, *MY EX-WIFE*, PROVED IT TO THE WORLD AND
ESPECIALLY, TO THE FAMILY COURT SERVICES !!!!!!! SO FUCK YOU !!!!!

Go and put on your make-up, thigh-highs, fuck-me shoes and skirts and go do
that career thing for all I care. *I know*, the majority of you so-called
*mothers* are shit that's only good for fucking, light house-keeping,
company party escorting, socializing and most of all, just silly
conversation.

Disagree with me bitches? How about this ... how many of you fucking females
learned how to cook a meal in your teens? NOT A FUCKING ONE. I knew how to
cook rice, vienna sausages and eggs over-easy at *eight years-old* bitch.
How many of you females understand why your sons hold their tummies and
giggle when you drive somewhat fast over an incline? What's that?! You don't
know how to spell TESTICLES? How many of you mothers actually had a *logical
discussion / debate* with your teenage girls on why PADS w/wings are better
than TAMPONS? What's that?! You don't need to because you subscribe to
SEVENTEEN magazine?

Well holy golly shit. NO WONDER the U.S. is all fucked up !!!

Stephen Jankalski

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00

Finally a genuine troll. See what happens when you snort motor oil? At least
the gomer took the time to find this newsgroup.

The self righteous in this newgroup have finally something genuine to whine
about!

"Quaker State" <is...@yyourgrave.org> wrote in message

Blake

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
achri...@aol.comjunkbloc (AChrist787) wrote:

>>What's wrong with the world today?
>

>Must be spring, the trolls are out.

*PLONK*

(please send all replies via the newsgroup)

Ann

Mar 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/26/00
"Quaker State" <is...@yyourgrave.org> expounded:

>What's wrong with the world today? I'll tell you what's wrong.

No, I'll tell you what's wrong. Idiots with too much time on their
hands rant all over Usenet and crosspost their drivel into groups that
don't care!

HTH, HAND!

Follow-ups set.

--
Ann, Gardening in Zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Ashcrow Larkspurr

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
Hello everyone over at Law Court Fed.

This is Ashcrow, a reader/writer over at rec.gardens.

Could anyone care to explain how this thread got into our neck of the woods?

Here, we talk about growing vegetables, trees, shrubs, ect.

We are usually a caring, warm lot.

We don't take kindly to rants that have little or nothing to do with us.

Good day.

AChrist787

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
>What's wrong with the world today?

Must be spring, the trolls are out.

Angela Fitzpatrick

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
Hey, who put out the troll bait?? ;>)

Ang
<seriously questioning the parenting skills of a foul mouthed,
woman-hater>
--
Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
Talkway - http://www.talkway.com - Talk more ways (sm)

Lisa Lee

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00
Can you sew a wedding gown for your oldest daughter? Do you take your
youngest, (who is deaf-blind) to and from a special school? Have you toured
several schools to see which is the best for her? Have you spent weeks in
the hospital with her while her life hangs in the balance, while trying not
to neglect the older two? Have you ever given up your job so you could
care for your children full time? Have you ever been able to talk to your
kids without using foul language? Have you paid for tutoring for your son,
who wasn't doing well in school? Have you paid for counciling for him,
because his father (my ex) won't see his kids, and only cusses at them when
he does? What "manly" education do you mean? I don't want my son to be a
cussing, butt-scratching, woman-hater.

Lisa

--
http://home.earthlink.net/~scrapnstamp/

Quaker State

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00

"Angela Fitzpatrick" <quee...@provide.net> wrote in message
> You GO girl!!! :>)
>
> Ang
> (former single mom)

Why were you a single slice of cheese in the first place?

... and SHUT UP. FOLLOWER!

Quaker State

Mar 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/27/00

"Lisa Lee" <scrap...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Can you sew a wedding gown for your oldest daughter? Do you take your

I can *buy* her several. BWA HAW HAI!

> youngest, (who is deaf-blind) to and from a special school? Have you
toured
> several schools to see which is the best for her? Have you spent weeks in

My youngest is not deaf-blind. Chimp!

> the hospital with her while her life hangs in the balance, while trying
not
> to neglect the older two? Have you ever given up your job so you could

I OWN my job! Retard!

> care for your children full time? Have you ever been able to talk to your
> kids without using foul language? Have you paid for tutoring for your
son,

That's the ticket, I *talk with* and not *talk to*, and that is why you son
requires tutoring. Dumb Ass!

> who wasn't doing well in school? Have you paid for counciling for him,
> because his father (my ex) won't see his kids, and only cusses at them
when

Now don't you feel silly for focusing on PENIS versus content? I'll bet your
kid feels even more like a jack ass than you do and you don't even have a
clue. Asswipe!

... and I'm sure, in all your glory and infinite wisdom, you *cooperate*
with the father. Female kook!

> he does? What "manly" education do you mean? I don't want my son to be a
> cussing, butt-scratching, woman-hater.
>
> Lisa

Oh great! So you'll be raising a mute, ass-less, toe-licking handmaid? Like
mother, like worthless, like no contributions to society - only system
biters!

Toad

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
You have got to be the most lame troll I've ever seen, I mean how obvious
can you be. What a loser.

--

(o)_(o)
/ ,, \

Angela Fitzpatrick

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
You GO girl!!! :>)

Ang
(former single mom)

Ashcrow Larkspurr

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
I think I'm going to argue in alt.fans.ally.mcbeal about how invasive and
damaging pampas grass in california.

Then I'll roll over to rec.sports.wrestlling.WWF and illuminate the masses on
the benefits of worm castings

Finally, I'll stop at alt.pc.games.tomb.raider.lara.croft.sex.nudes and see if
anyone else knows the proper way to split a hosta.

Yeah, then I'll have a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. That makes sense.

Ann

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
"Quaker State" <is...@yyourgrave.org> expounded:

>Oh great! So you'll be raising a mute, ass-less, toe-licking handmaid? Like
>mother, like worthless, like no contributions to society - only system
>biters!

OK, rec.gardeners, time to ignore this rotten little boy.

A. M. Hawk Widner

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
This part actually does make sense. Try it sometime. :)

Hawk

Ashcrow Larkspurr <ash...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Madgardener

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
I like the way you think, Ash.......you made me laugh and almost pass
tea thru my nose laughing! (I will be posting a garden walk/ramble
soon, the winds are blowing my hair outa my head at the moment)
madgardener

Ashcrow Larkspurr wrote:

> I think I'm going to argue in alt.fans.ally.mcbeal about how invasive and
> damaging pampas grass in california.
>
> Then I'll roll over to rec.sports.wrestlling.WWF and illuminate the masses on
> the benefits of worm castings
>
> Finally, I'll stop at alt.pc.games.tomb.raider.lara.croft.sex.nudes and see if
> anyone else knows the proper way to split a hosta.

madgard.vcf

Madgardener

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00

hmmmmmmmm, let me be gone for two weeks and ya'll leave the garden gate
open and all this SEWAGE just comes flowing in.......................Ann
I ain't paying NO 'TENTIon to assholes and idiots, I got enough going on
on the hill to keep me busy. I am gonna send a few of ya'll a short,
general note, then I am hunkering down if I have the time and take ya'll
on a garden walk/ramble. That's if I get my butt in gear, I hafta be at
werk at 5:45 tomorrow morning. Hang in there, I will return!
madgardener

madgard.vcf

Zaphod & Trillian

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
Thanks! I needed that. :-) BTW, my mother ate peanut butter
and pickle sandwiches. I prefer peanut butter and banana
sandwiches myself.

NAearthMOM

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
>I ain't paying NO 'TENTIon to assholes and idiots, I got enough going on
>on the hill to keep me busy

I hear ya MArilyn.
Just hope I'm not in the McDonalds when he enters with a gun..

Love Caryn
that's what drive thrus are for.........
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Madgardener

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
ROF....LOL well, I won't be at the Micky D's I will be across the
street on the other hill from the Mc'D's at the Perkins so lets hope he
doesn't care for "FAMILY RESTAURANTS". <GBSEG> madgardener
madgard.vcf

NAearthMOM

Mar 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/30/00
LOL!

Ann

Mar 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/30/00
naear...@aol.comgarden (NAearthMOM) expounded:

>LOL!
> "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Today was MY LAST DAY at my winter job...can you tell I'm excited???
I'll start back gardening next Wednesday, and I've already heard from
two new customers and my three from last year (that's enough!!). Mom
and I are going to the Herb Society meeting next Tuesday at Elm Bank,
the new facility for the Mass. Horticultural Society, we'll be
installing an herb garden there this summer (not just mom and I, but
the whole group). Let the season begin! <G>

NAearthMOM

Mar 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/31/00
You go girl!
I went walking 2 miles 2x this week to prepare this winter weary body to dig up
& amend a whole bunch of lawn!
I'm supposed to go to work today. Then I decided, NAH!

Love Caryn

RozRN2

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
Gee... I wonder what his present wife thinks of his anti-female rantings?
Roz

Paul Onstad

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
RozRN2 wrote:

> Gee... I wonder what his present wife thinks of his anti-female rantings?
> Roz

Gosh, Roz. He's been gone two days. You missing him?

-Paul

Wolf Kestris Rowanwood

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
Darn, no more posts to laugh at.}:(

-Wolf

lee

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
roz...@aol.com (RozRN2) wrote in <20000403130337.01067.00000808@ng-
ci1.aol.com>:

>Gee... I wonder what his present wife thinks of his anti-female rantings?

this seems to be a case of 'what you see isn't what you get'. i'm just
not really interested enough to deja search & find out what really was
going on...
lee

Toad

Apr 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/4/00
Come now you don't think an immature little prick like that has ever been
married do you? Hell he's probably 21 living in his parents basement with a
bong strapped to his face and a mattress full of porno mags.

--

(o)_(o)
/ ,, \

"RozRN2" <roz...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Gee... I wonder what his present wife thinks of his anti-female rantings?

> Roz

Quaker State

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00

"RozRN2" <roz...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Gee... I wonder what his present wife thinks of his anti-female rantings?
> Roz

Hi Roz! I can tell you what I think, she thinks, about what I wrote. She
thinks of my ex-wife and others like her, whom she despises with a passion.
She also has a brother and a cousin, that went through a similar ordeal like
mine. How it's made her childhood family sad? When every year passes, the
children from those two guys are still gone. Not a word and not even a peep.
It's almost a ritual for my kids to ask me why Grandma weeps. One would
think, having changed their diapers and cared for them while the ex-wives
furthered in their careers, they would have some decency to send a postcard
with a photo of the kids at the very least. That way, it won't seem like a
complete lost to the family.

Hope that helps.

Wolf Kestris Rowanwood

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00
Sounds alot like my mom. I haven't seen her in, oh.. 21 years now. I know
where she is, but I don't care to contact her, as she hasn't bothered to try
to see or contact me. I mean, she walked out on me and my brother. So as far
as I am concerned, and I really don't have any anger any more, mind you, she
was the woman who bore me, my stepmom, is my mom, because she raised me. ah
well, such is life. when I have kids, they will know that my mom(stepmom) is
grandma and that's it.

-Wolf