Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Unknown Rambler

Visto 16 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Angeherself

no leída,
27 jun 2015, 16:25:0227/6/15

Good evening everyone, moved here in January, and have been very lucky
to have a massive rambling rose on a trellis, that's currently well and
truly in flower! Firstly, I'm not at all confident with regards to
Roses, so need to read up on how to prune/deadhead etc. Amazingly, the
previous owners were NET gardeners, yet they had this. I have no idea
the name of this Rambler, if I added an image could you please try and
ID it for me? The scent is very low, but as there are so many blooms on
it, it suddenly gently wafts in the direct one's standing in.

The buds are an Apricot/pale Orange, then open to a mid pink, then a
pale pink when fully opened.

Thanks.

|Filename: cluster.JPG |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16292|