blue rose tales

David Dalton

Jun 15, 2019, 1:26:07 AM6/15/19
I am trying to find past parallels to my blue rose vision of Sept. 6, 1991.

So please follow up if you know of tales involving a blue rose, a rose
of any colour, a blue lotus, or even just the colour blue.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell

Dexter

Jun 16, 2019, 9:39:29 PM6/16/19

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_law

--
"The most unsettling aspect of my atheism for Christians is
when they realize that their Bible has no power to make me