Help with dying rose:(

Kitty33

Apr 19, 2018, 12:27:18 PM4/19/18

Please can anybody help me. I have no experience whatsoever with growing
roses or gardening in general. I was given a Rose by a friend as a gift.
I repotted it and after 2 weeks outside it seems to be dead. It was a
particularly rainy period and there was also a light frost one morning:(
I thought these might be contributing factors? I wondered if there is
anything at all I can do with it?
Thank you in advance
Kitty

|Filename: C8BBE8B3-A95C-4639-8160-5432ACACA119.jpeg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16632|

Kitty33