Scopata, I salute you!

Anne Lurie

Aug 7, 2003, 6:35:14 PM8/7/03
I thought I'd check out Amazon.com for the latest on the Remo Rosati's
book-that-shall-not-be-named (the name has actually been used several times,
according to the results of a title search on Amazon.com).

When I finally navigated down down down to Remo's book, what should my
wondering eyes behold but another review of the [deservedly *not* referenced
here] book by our very own Scopata Fuori!

(Imagine the possibilities if I had not refrained from cross-posting my
mischievous idea to review the book in the hopes that Remo might actually
get some feedback!)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

Scopata Fuori

Aug 7, 2003, 9:55:54 PM8/7/03

> When I finally navigated down down down to Remo's book, what should my
> wondering eyes behold but another review of the [deservedly *not*
referenced
> here] book by our very own Scopata Fuori!

Heh. Spammers tend to piss me off. Didn't take much, after finding the
neighbor's dog had left a small mountain between Bill Warriner and
Guinevere. They aren't too happy, either, having *their* rose garden crapped
in.

Scopata Fuori

ObRoses: The Blaze I transplanted last month, that I had *no* confidence
would make it...has a bloom on it now. Its couterpart on the other side of
the arch, is not blooming at all, but is throwing out five to six foot canes
like crazy. And Oranges and Lemons is becoming...well, *large*.

Love 'em all.

Kirra

Aug 7, 2003, 11:09:15 PM8/7/03
> ObRoses: The Blaze I transplanted last month, that I had *no*
confidence
> would make it...has a bloom on it now. Its couterpart on the other side of
> the arch, is not blooming at all, but is throwing out five to six foot
canes
> like crazy. And Oranges and Lemons is becoming...well, *large*.

Congratulations on the Blaze move but I really want to hear more about
Oranges and Lemons. I just ordered it bare root last week. Mine hasn't
arrived yet but how big is yours? This might give me an idea if I have
enough room in the spot I have picked out. Do you like the colours? Do you
have any pictures ... ? :)

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia
zone 10