Re: How to handle orchids in water.

Steve

Apr 2, 2018, 1:27:06 PM4/2/18
On 2/17/2018 10:48 PM, Area Man wrote:
> A friend just gave me a glass bowl which was a table centerpiece from a banquet. It contains two orchids sitting in water with pebbles. I haven't lifted them out yet, so I don't know if they have any stem at all, but the pebbles are only about 2 in deep. Assuming there's a bit of stem, can orchids be kept alive this way? Here's a link to a photo. Yes, that's an artichoke at bottom left. Crazy florist!
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/sc/1wpt18v0pz1bmzi/AAC4Gt3P8pd5WpF6DfmeZsnua

I didn't open your link. I started to, but stopped when it prompted me
to download.
If you really are interested in orchid water culture, there are at least
2 or 3 facebook groups dedicated to orchid water culture. FWC = full
water culture. They can answer questions there.
If you reply, reply to the group. I will never see you if you send
anything directly to my e-mail.