Sonic Mania

Han J. Lee

Jun 18, 1991, 4:58:26 AM6/18/91
I, too, saw and played Sonic for the first time today, although I couldn't
get it :-( -- it's sold out practically everywhere! Electronics Boutique
even had a waiting list of 32 people. Needless to say, I'm totally blown
away by this game. This game may just be the reason to buy Genesis now.

___
Han J. Lee /| /|| |/\
hl...@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Internet) / |/ || |>-|
/_____||_|_/

Richard Bretscheider

Jun 18, 1991, 5:41:18 PM6/18/91
hl...@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Han J. Lee) writes:

>I, too, saw and played Sonic for the first time today, although I couldn't
>get it :-( -- it's sold out practically everywhere! Electronics Boutique
>even had a waiting list of 32 people. Needless to say, I'm totally blown
>away by this game. This game may just be the reason to buy Genesis now.

Good Guys has it, at least the one in San Jose on Blossom Hill Rd.
It's a long drive, but you might find it worth it.

But maybe not.

"If you're not going to kill me, I've got things to do."
Ric Bretschneider
apple!netcom!ric
BWAH-Ha-ha!