more new Genesis games out

Sir Han J. Lee

Dec 9, 1990, 3:44:30 AM12/9/90

They just got in Hard Drivin', Shadow Blaster, and Techno Cop (for
SEGA Genesis) at the Electronics Boutique in San Francisco, Stonestown.

BTW, when I went there (to get Strider), they only had one reserved
copy of Hard Drivin' left. They told me they received the stock that same
morning. Looks like this one's gonna be a hot seller, too. So reserve
your copies now.

Also, someone was asking about how to survive in the next to the last
level of Strider (riding the "Snake-like creature"). What you need
to do is to just try stay on top of the snake and don't fall down.
The best thing to do is to stand on relatively flat surface, that is
stay away from any slanted surface. So you've got to move around a lot
on the snake's back.

Han. ___
/| /|| |/\
hl...@cory.Berkeley.EDU / |/ || |>-|
/_____||_|_/
"Gotta get back to Strider !" :)

Tom Chiang

Dec 9, 1990, 5:30:34 AM12/9/90
....a friend of mine without internet access has
asked me to inform you all that he'd like to sell his genesis
....here's what he'd like to sell:

Sega Genesis
Includes everything
Plus one extra controller
Plus an extra game: Ghouls & Ghosts

Asking price: $220

all equipment is in *excellent* condition....he is selling the above
to finance the purchase of an amiga computer...email if you are
interested and/or email your best offer....

console cowboy

Parik Rao

Dec 9, 1990, 1:57:12 PM12/9/90

Hard Drivin' sucks. Bad scrolling, slow, blah
graphics. Super Monaco GP is better. Too bad, I
loooved the arcade version (then again, its innards
were pretty powerful).

BTW, how does one get past the "downhill snow run"
in level 2? Its right after the bird-man. I
run/jump all the way to the bottom and then I can't
jump across the large valley...barely miss..:(

| |
| Parik Rao, Univ. of California Santa Barbara... 6600...@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu |
|_America Online:AFA Parik_______________________________________GEnie:P.RAO_|