Can't find Sonic; Help!

Dylan Ginsburg

Jun 18, 1991, 4:30:29 PM6/18/91

OK guys and gals, I've been reading these incredible descriptions of
Sonic the Hedgehog for the past week and I'm JEALOUS! I've looked
everywhere in the area and can't find it. My interesed has been piqued
so much that I have to get this game now. So I'm making a request for
someone to help a fellow gamer. If anyone knows where the game can be
found in the DC area or would be willing to buy the game and send it
to me (of course I will pay you immediately), I would be most
appreciative. Please help! All of these "Any Genesis owners should
rush out and get this game right now" comments are driving me crazy.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

-Dylan

Dylan Ginsburg

Jun 19, 1991, 9:20:24 AM6/19/91

Please ignore my previous post. I finally did find Sonic last night
at a Babbages on the other side of the city. Well...thanks anyways.

-Dylan