Move over Mario, SONIC is here!!!

Ken Clarke

Jun 13, 1991, 4:24:46 PM6/13/91

I just bought Sonic The Hedgehog from Electronics Boutique today
and must say....

BUY IT!!!

The graphics and gameplay are great. Sega has finally created a great
game. Plus it is not a shooter like most Genesis games. They are finally
going to create a variety of games.

Anyways comparing Sonic to Mario is like comparing John Madden Football
to Atari 2600 football, totally outclassed. I have played Mario 1, 2, 3 on
the NES and MArio world on the SF and Sonic beats them all!!!

Hey Sega, when does Sonic hit the Game Gear??

--
Disclaimer: The People, Names, or actions listed in the above
posting are not implied to be real. Any coincidental implications