Some Sonic trivia...

Jason Glor

Jun 14, 1991, 12:25:45 AM6/14/91
Here is some Sonic the Hedgehog trivia for you all:

At the end of a game of Super Monaco GP (the arcade version, I'm not
sure about the home version) you can catch a glimpse of Sonic flying
by in the sky.

In the arcade game Rad Mobile by Sega, there is a little guy
dangling from the rearview mirror. If you look close enough, you can
tell that it's good old Sonic.

I guess Sega is into that subliminal advertising ;)

| Jason Glor | "What would you do with a brain |
| jg...@sdcc13.ucsd.edu | if you had one?" -Dorothy |

Sean Langston

Jun 20, 1991, 7:03:34 PM6/20/91
Dude! are you serious? that's cool... I'll have to look... hmm, wonder if any
of their other new games have that...

Send Mail to: se...@vsbbs.UUCP | Call VisionSoft BBS at (408)626-0302
<or> | or (408)625-6580
Sean Langston | Call Grendel's Lair at (408)655-2174
P.O.Box 222645 | Just call me TETSUO
Carmel, CA 93922 | The only, Amigite, Vidiot, and Jap-
WildCat sux, C-NET rulez! | Animation fan in Carmel, CA (yay :-P )