WTB/WTT: DK Jr. PCB (doesn't have to work) & DK/DK Jr wiring harness

Scott Caldwell

Oct 1, 2002, 10:36:06 PM10/1/02
I've been in contact with several folks about this,
but I suspect they are having problems contacting
me via e-mail. If this is the case, my apologizes,
and please reply only to the e-mail address shown
on this news post (it's a good e-mail address).

For everyone else, I'm still looking for a DK Jr.
boardset (doesn't have to be working as long as it
is complete, or darn close), and a DK or DK Jr.
wiring harness.

I'm trying to bring one back and just need these
parts. Thanks. I have lots of manuals, other
boards, new flyers (some pinball), etc. for trade
or name your price.

Scott C.