Sega CD

LANE STEVEN LOREN

Dec 16, 1992, 7:25:25 PM12/16/92
Oh boy! Did you hear the word?!
Kriss Kross Make your own video is available for the sega cd!
It's only 59.99!!!!!!
(In case you didn't know, I am being sarcastic.)

Where does sony get the ridiculous idea that someone would be willing
to blow that kind of money to make your own videos of a band that in
my estimation...bites! They suck really really bad.

The price is outrageous and the concept questionable.
Well, I guess i'll just have to continue waiting and use my sega
cd as a paper weight for the time being.
That is all it's good for.

In better news,
Streets of Rage II is out, but it is over $60.00. The little mermaid is out
and quite a few other decent cart games.
SSSSSSSSSSSee YYYYYYYYYYYa,
Steve from boulder.

Filaman

Dec 17, 1992, 9:17:20 AM12/17/92
In article <1992Dec17.0...@ucsu.Colorado.EDU> la...@spot.Colorado.EDU (LANE STEVEN LOREN) writes:
>Oh boy! Did you hear the word?!
>Kriss Kross Make your own video is available for the sega cd!
>It's only 59.99!!!!!!
>(In case you didn't know, I am being sarcastic.)
>
>Where does sony get the ridiculous idea that someone would be willing
>to blow that kind of money to make your own videos of a band that in
>my estimation...bites! They suck really really bad.

Well if you don't like Kriss Kross, there's always INXS, C&C Music Factory
or Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch!!!!! :)
--
_____ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ Palmer Chappelle
| ____) | | | | / \ | \/ | / \ | \ | | VMark Software, Inc.
| __) | | | |__ | || | | |\/| | | || | | |\\| | palmer%uvm...@merk.com
|_| |_| |____) |_||_| |_| |_| |_||_| |_| \ _| USRSA Certified Stringer

Dave Meeks

Dec 17, 1992, 10:06:42 AM12/17/92
In article <1992Dec17.0...@ucsu.Colorado.EDU> la...@spot.Colorado.EDU (LANE STEVEN LOREN) writes:
>Oh boy! Did you hear the word?!
>Kriss Kross Make your own video is available for the sega cd!
>It's only 59.99!!!!!!
>(In case you didn't know, I am being sarcastic.)
>
>Where does sony get the ridiculous idea that someone would be willing
>to blow that kind of money to make your own videos of a band that in
>my estimation...bites! They suck really really bad.

That's the problem... this is all your opinion. KK managed to hold the
#1 song and album spot for awhile and have had a couple of hits. They are
a fairly hot group at the moment. That kind of success means that someone
out there likes them... So, I doubt Sony was counting on getting your money,
but they are counting on getting money from quite a few other people.

>The price is outrageous and the concept questionable.
>Well, I guess i'll just have to continue waiting and use my sega
>cd as a paper weight for the time being.
>That is all it's good for.

The price is rather high, but while I don't necessarily like the concept,
it is interesting. I would have to see it to knock it too much. It is at
least an attempt to provide something different..

>In better news,
>Streets of Rage II is out, but it is over $60.00. The little mermaid is out
>and quite a few other decent cart games.
>SSSSSSSSSSSee YYYYYYYYYYYa,
>Steve from boulder.

Yeah... too many actually... for the first time in a LONG time, I can't keep
up...
--
David T. Meeks || "New shadows tugging at the corner of his eye
VMark Software, Inc. || Jostling for attention as the sunlight flares

Peter Cohen

Dec 19, 1992, 3:59:34 PM12/19/92
As far as the whole Marky Mark/Kriss Kross/C&C Music Factory debate is
concerned, just take into account the major buying public (at least the
perceived buying public's) age bracket for the Sega Genesis: 8-15 year old
white males.
--
| Peter A. Cohen | No, I don't reflect my employer's opinions. |