Sega Genesis Ganes

David Fenstemaker

Jul 4, 1990, 9:46:51 PM7/4/90

I recently got a Sega Genesis to play "Super Hangon"
(obviously I'm into fast motorcycles. What other games
are good?

I already have a Nintendo and Lynx with lots of games,
but I don't know much the Sega games.

Thanks,

David

Keith G. Nemitz

Jul 5, 1990, 12:53:14 PM7/5/90
I was in the same boat about three months ago. At that time this board was
posting a compendium of votes about the games available for all of the
machines. That list helped me find some fine games to play.

Maybe the board should try and ressurect that list.

Here are some top favorites from that list.
Revenge of Shinobi (beat-em-up)
Herzog Zwei (wargame)
Ghouls and Ghosts (arcade)
Golden Axe (beat-em-up)
Tommy Lasorda Baseball
ThunderForce II (shoot-em-up)

I just bought and enjoy "Populous, and Bodukan" from Electronic Arts. I
can't find any differece from the Amiga version of Populous. Genesis is so
cool. Bodukan is a decent Martial-Arts simulator.

keith nemitz

$A9F4

Scott N Streeter

Jul 6, 1990, 4:04:55 PM7/6/90
In article <89...@goofy.Apple.COM>, kgne...@apple.com (Keith G. Nemitz) writes:
| I just bought and enjoy "Populous, and Bodukan" from Electronic Arts. I
| can't find any differece from the Amiga version of Populous. Genesis is so
| cool. Bodukan is a decent Martial-Arts simulator.
| keith nemitz

Where did you find these games? I live in Massachusetts, and haven't
seen them here yet. If you could post a review of both, it would
be appreciated. Also, how much where they? Thanks.
s...@wpi.wpi.edu