Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Golden Axe: Fantastic

Visto 62 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

David Yozie

no leída,
31 ene 1990, 22:18:4031/1/90
Just got Golden Axe today (after having searched & waited for weeks now).
Barring arcade machines, this is the best video game I've ever seen, and I'd
strongly recommend it.

Some of the complaints about the game play may be applicable. I don't think
that there are any problems, but then again, I've never played the arcade
version either.

I also saw a brand new Genesis game that I'd never heard of: Alex Kidd or
something to that effect. It seemed to resemble some sort of 16 bit Super
Mario Land, so I passed it up. Does anyone know anything about it?

0 mensajes nuevos