Genesis

terrence.boerner

Nov 28, 1990, 5:26:06 PM11/28/90

It sounds like John Madden football is great but not so great because
of the lack of challange. I hope someone tells us that there is a
difficulty level on this game. I don't have it yet but the more I read
the net the more discouraged I get. I wanted to buy it this week, I
don't want to wait until Jan. to get Joe Montana football. Anyway for
the good news. I red in one the video game mags. that Joe Montana
football will use artificial intelligence to learn plays that the
opponets have continued success on. I think this is what we're all
looking for in a good football game.
To the people on the net who have John Madden football and
win all their games. Is it still fun? Would you recommend that I go
buy it or wait for Joe Montana?

On a side note. My kids want that new Mickey Mouse game for Xmas.
Sega said they released it two days ago. Does anyone have any
info or reviews on this game?

Thanks,
Terry

CLARENCE DEVAUGHN

Nov 28, 1990, 7:15:26 PM11/28/90
In article <1990Nov28.2...@cbnewse.att.com>, tj...@cbnewse.att.com (terrence.boerner) writes...

>It sounds like John Madden football is great but not so great because
>of the lack of challange. I hope someone tells us that there is a
>difficulty level on this game. I don't have it yet but the more I read

I have called Electronic Arts. After speaking to one of their customer reps
for about 20 min, I realized I wasn't going to find out any unkwon info about
John Madden Football. Personally, I don't think there are any hidden commands
to change options on the game. *I tried everything including dancing with
my boxers on my head.* Didn't work.

The game is still exciting if you are playing another HUMAN. I think levels
of difficulty was a big oversight on the part of the games designers. They
were too busy including their pictures in the handbook, that they forgot
to test the game fully.

Cad

Cad DeVaughn |When the play ends and the curtains close,
Computer Lab Manager |we are left to ask 'What is left?'.
Pitzer College |
c...@pitzer.claremont.edu |