Klax Info

I gotta know tonight..If you're alone tonight..Can't stop this feeling..Can't stop this fight..I get Hysterical (Hysteria)

Oct 30, 1990, 12:10:43 PM10/30/90

I picked up a version of Klax for my genesis the other day, and well I think
it is a great game overall....I will write up a review for it soon and post it.
I have never played it in the arcade, but the genesis version has a real arcade
feel to it. Also I remember reading about certain things you couldn't do on the
Lynx version (I believe it was drop tiles while the game was scoring a Klax)
well you can drop tiles while scoring on the genesis version, this is a good
way to get some mega bonus points. It was hard choosing between picking it up
for my Lynx or my genesis, hopefully I made the right choice. By the way, the
voices on the genesis version are done quite well, especially the woman's
voice.

Dave Bye
Ball State University
00d...@bsu-usc.bsu.edu

Teh Kao Yang

Oct 30, 1990, 8:48:22 PM10/30/90
Genesis Klax is out??!! Where did you get it from? BTW, does anyone know
the complete list of new games that have already come out?

Thanks.