Sonic

Lee Thompson

Jun 22, 1991, 12:07:32 AM6/22/91
Sonic reappeared in Software Etc stores here in Seattle. I have some
tips for those of you who may not have finished it yet (like me but I'm
close):

Spoilers may follow here's another page break.

Ok, 50 rings or more will make the warp entry ring appear on any act 1 or
act 2 section. WITHIN the warp, 50 rings will give you a continue
(you'll hear a tune), 100 rings will give you an extra guy (the familiar
tune...) Be sure to get the emerald you need all 6 to truly win the game.
(That gives you a TOTAL of 12 chances)
YOu need those initial 50 rings or more at the end of the act, if you
lose 'em, you're meat.

By the end of level 1 (Green Hill Zone) I usually have 8 or 9 Sonics. You
want to build these and continues to get through the later levels.

--
| ltho...@polari.uucp | Anime: The Most Expensive Hobby |