Sonic & The Electronic Boutique

Robert bob Nagy

Jun 14, 1991, 3:07:47 AM6/14/91
G'day!
I just read that Sonic The Hedgehog has been released in the USA.
Can someone please email me the telephone number (and fax number) for an
Electronic Boutique store so that I can get in touch with them and
order one? I kinda figure I don't want to wait for 3 or 4 months before
Sega Australia releases it here.

Email To This Address
Foz...@cup.portal.com

Sean Langston

Jun 21, 1991, 11:12:19 PM6/21/91
Home entertainment Direct has Sonic for $45.00 and they have Japanese things
too.. however, sonic is the American Version.. Their # is +1-415-375-8000

Hope this helps!

----TETSUO----

Send Mail to: se...@vsbbs.UUCP | Call VisionSoft BBS at (408)626-0302
<or> | or (408)625-6580
Sean Langston | Call Grendel's Lair at (408)655-2174
P.O.Box 222645 | Just call me TETSUO
Carmel, CA 93922 | The only, Amigite, Vidiot, and Jap-
WildCat sux, C-NET rulez! | Animation fan in Carmel, CA (yay :-P )