FS: 2114 NOS Rams....VERY CHEAP!!!

big dog

Sep 17, 2002, 6:59:38 AM9/17/02

I have some 2114 rams for sale......the part # is U214D20. It is
the same 200ns 2114 ram that Jameco sells as a sub in their catalog.
THEY sell 100 of them for 1.59 each and 1 for $2.25.......but I just
want to blow out the last 500 I have left. These chips are used on
100's upon 100's of older game boards from the early 80's on. If you
think you are going to need some ram in the future, this is a great time
to buy them as I got lucky to get these and the price on these obsolete
chips just keeps climbing. I have tested samples of these in the
following boards with no problems: Tempest, Asteroids Deluxe, Galaxian,
Centipede, Phoenix, Asteroids etc. I did however run into some problems
in getting them to work with Pac boards........they just would not sync
up right with that particular pcb.........but they work fine on the
others.......no ram is going to work perfect on every pcb. I just
wanted to be clear about that, but since they are used on 100's of
others....then what the heck (*_*) The prices are as follows:
500 @ .75each
100 @ .80each
50 @ .90 each
20 @ $1.10 each
Take 20 or take them all....either way will work with me. You are
welcome to send a MO to the below address or you can use Paypal to this
email address. Below is a list just off the top of my head of just a
few of the games these are used on. I also have a few of the 2125 pac
rams and er-2055 Atari High Score save chips left. The prices are as
follows.

10+ Atari High Score Save Chips @1.75 each
100 Atari High Score Save Chips @ 1.50 each
2125 Pac rams 100 @ .80 each
50 @ .90 each
20 @ $1.10 each

Here is a list of just of a few of the games that these rams are used on
that I can think of offhand:
Galaxian, Galaga, All Bally Cage Card games ( Wizard of Wor, Gorf, Robby
Roto etc.), Tempest, Gravitar, Phoenix, Black Widow, Asteroids/Asteroids
Deluxe, Red Barron, Battlezone, Phoenix, All of the Sega XY cage card
stuff etc. etc. There are 100's of them.

Here is my address:
Mark Capps
1842 Chrysler Dr
Atlanta, GA 30345

Just let me know what you need and thanks for your time,
Mark Capps