Michael Jackson's Moonwalker

Mark Newton-John

Sep 8, 1990, 3:13:34 AM9/8/90

As we got Moonwalker in the other day, I opened it up, and tried it
out.

I ended up buying it. This is a great game. The game play is like a
Rolling Thunder game, opening up doors and multiple floors and bad
guys coming at you from both sides.

This is not another Rolling Thunder clone! The music is well done,
the best I have heard this side of the TG-CD. Yes, you should be a
fan, or at least like Michael's music, but if you didn't you
wouldn't get the game anyway.

The graphics are excellent, they did a very good job in designing
Michael, but that's a given, he had a big role in designing the
game, from the graphics to the game play. Of course, he didn't do
the programming, but his ideas were carried out very well. My
favorite is when you get everyone to dance. Then they drop dead
from exhaustion.

The first levels are simple, to get the feel of the game. But the
later stages get hard, the first night I bought the game, I got to
level 4, and it got tough. Yes, there are a few things you can do
to make the game easier, and kill more bad guys, but as far as
finding hints, sorry, I'm still figuring out the game. Changing
into a robot is great, though.

I recommend this game! This could be the game that makes the
Genesis more popular. Available at The Good Guys for $49.

Mata ne da-cha

--
the good guys! Sakura-mendo, CA

Internet: mfo...@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US