Virtua Fighter Kids is here

Jason Parks

Aug 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/29/96

Virtua Fighter Kids was released yesterday here in the States.
Babbage's is currently stocking it for around $55.

Jason Parks

Vincent Lasmarias

Aug 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/30/96

Jason Parks wrote:

> Virtua Fighter Kids was released yesterday here in the States.
> Babbage's is currently stocking it for around $55.
>
> Jason ParksHey. Great deal on VF Kids if you live in the Lower Mainland (Canada)
Real Canadian Superstore is selling 'em (Coquitlam location anyways)
for $58.99 and WSB2 for $68.99. Since most don't stock new Saturn
games I don't know if they are available all over.