NHL '94 on sale!

Jason Drisko

Sep 23, 1993, 2:43:57 PM9/23/93
Hey gang, just bought NHL '94 for the Genesis. I'll play it in about 4 hours
when I get out of work. Looks pretty good just from the demo and the
manual. Already noticed a few mistakes. Joe Juneau (rookie phenom) is a
goalie for the Bruins, rather than a Left Wing'er. On the brighter side, Ray
Borque is the *best* defenseman in the *league*.

The time has arrived! Go and get your copy, today!

--
dri...@ics.com
"Pay Ray!, pay Ray, pay Ray!" - Worcester Centrum during pre-season

Gregory J. Recine

Sep 24, 1993, 1:23:05 PM9/24/93
In article <1993Sep23....@ics.com>,

Jason Drisko <dri...@ics.com> wrote:
>manual. Already noticed a few mistakes. Joe Juneau (rookie phenom) is a
>goalie for the Bruins, rather than a Left Wing'er. On the brighter side, Ray
>Borque is the *best* defenseman in the *league*.

Did you mean that Joe Juneau is listed in the manual as a goalie or that
he isn't listed in the forwards when you edit the lines and is listed as
a goalie when you want to change goalies?
(If it's a doc problem, I don't care but if I can't have Juneau skating on
the same line as Cam Neely with Adam Oates at center, I won't buy this
game!)

I also assume they used last years roster so Ruzicka, Poulin and Moog are
still on the Bruins? I did notice that the cover had Andy Moog in a Bruins
uniform with Ray Bourque attempting a sweep check... It seems funny that
it is possible at the start of the season, neither of the `Cover Boys' will
have the right uniform on...