JGKsPSX's I-want-a-Vectrex sale... [Fairchild, Genesis, SNES, Virtual Boy, etc.]

Jon Kade

Sep 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/17/98
**REMOVE MY SPAMBLOCK**

Make reasonable offers. You can ask me how much I want for it, but
I'll tell you what I want for it, not what I'd take for it =)

I'll trade for Shining memorabilia (the soundtrack LP, any reels, the
hardcover book, just offer it =), Pink Floyd CDs (The Wall especially,
I have Meddle and DSotM), Vectrex stuff, TG-16 stuff (I need a TurboCD
and a System Card 3.0), or everything for a Joust arcade machine =)

If you wanna trade something else, offer it. It can't hurt to try.

Shipping will be determined on how much stuff you order, since I can
pack multiple things together, but most carts fit in a Priority Mail
box, (I intend to use those unless otherwise instructed, unless it's
something big, like the Channel F.) No handling fee (I hate those
myself.)

Game Gear
---------
Cool Spot - cart only
Sonic 2 - cart only
NFL QBClub '96 - box & docs
Star Trek: NextGen - box
X-Men - box

Genesis
-------
Triple Play Gold - box
NHL '95 - Box
College Football USA '96 - Box, WRONG docs (for Sega College FB game,
not this one.) BBV morons =P
Davis Cup Tennis - Box
NBA Live '97 - Box
Toe Jam and Earl - Box
Madden '97 - Box and docs
Comix Zone - box
Prime time - Box
Vectorman 2 - Box and Docs

Saturn
------
Galactic Attack - Box, chopped up docs
Break Point Tennis - Box

Playstation
-----------
Strike Point - Box, docs
PSX Underground - Box, docs
Madden '97 - box, docs
NBA Live '97 - box, docs
Street Fighter Alpha - box, docs
Time Crisis - Box, docs, gun
Mad Catz Fazor light gun
Sony DAP (nonshock)

SNES
----
Phalanx - Box, docs
Madden '96 - box, some docs
Super High Impact FB - Box
Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City - Box
Operation Logic Bomb - Box

Virtual Boy
-----------
All pretty much NIB, but opened. Never got around to getting a VB.

Kemco Baseball(Jp)
V-Force(Jp)
Golf

Fairchild Channel F
-------------------
Fairchild Ch. F II, CIB. [Pic available]
Carts 1, 6, 9, 12 CIB [Pic Available] Manuals are badly bent. Don't
know how it happened, but they are.

I'd prefer to sell all the Fairchild stuff in a bundle. I'd REALLY
prefer to sell them in a bundle. OK? =)

PC
--
Magic Carpet 2 - box, docs

Misc.
-----
RCA Studio II - PS/RF needed, stain on label [pic available]
Mattel Baseball
Coleco Electronic Quarterback
Supersketch TI99/4a drawing tablet, CIB [pic available]
Batman and Robin - game.com

Strategy Guides/cheat books
---------------------------
MKTrilogy guide (It wasn't mine! Really! =)
Toy Story
NBA Jam TE
Sonic 1 & 2 (both Genny and GG versions in one book!)
GamePro SNES/Genny cheatbook

Weird stuff
-----------
Bart and Homer Simpson Burger King plush dolls, in original baggies.
(Warning: Bart looks REALLY stupid. Troy McClure smile. Ick.)

Jon Kade

Sep 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/19/98
**REMOVE MY SPAMBLOCK**

Make reasonable offers. You can ask me how much I want for it, but
I'll tell you what I want for it, not what I'd take for it =)

I'll trade for Shining memorabilia (the soundtrack LP, any reels, the
hardcover book, just offer it =), Pink Floyd CDs (The Wall especially,
I have Meddle and DSotM), Vectrex stuff, TG-16 stuff (I need a TurboCD
and a System Card 3.0), or everything for a Joust arcade machine =)

If you wanna trade something else, offer it. It can't hurt to try.

I'll make BIG trades for a Vectrex system.

[...]

**SOLD** Toe Jam and Earl - Box

Madden '97 - Box and docs
Comix Zone - box
Prime time - Box

**SOLD** Vectorman 2 - Box and Docs

Saturn
------
Galactic Attack - Box, chopped up docs
Break Point Tennis - Box

Playstation
-----------
Strike Point - Box, docs
PSX Underground - Box, docs
Madden '97 - box, docs
NBA Live '97 - box, docs
Street Fighter Alpha - box, docs
Time Crisis - Box, docs, gun
Mad Catz Fazor light gun
Sony DAP (nonshock)

SNES
----
Phalanx - Box, docs
Madden '96 - box, some docs
Super High Impact FB - Box
Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City - Box
Operation Logic Bomb - Box

**NEW** Earthbound - Box, manual

Virtual Boy
-----------
All pretty much NIB, but opened. Never got around to getting a VB.

Kemco Baseball(Jp)
V-Force(Jp)
Golf

Fairchild Channel F
-------------------
**UPDATE** I've received a good trade offer for this, so if you're
interested, hurry up.

Jon Kade

Sep 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/20/98
**REMOVE MY SPAMBLOCK**

A bit more Genny and SNES stuff was added.

Madden '97 - Box and docs
Comix Zone - box

Prime Time NFL '96 - Box
**NEW** Tyco Power Plug - CIB
This thingie is kinda cool...it lets you program moves, use rapid fire
on any controller, and lots of other stuff.

Saturn
------
Galactic Attack - Box, chopped up docs
Break Point Tennis - Box

Playstation
-----------
Strike Point - Box, docs
PSX Underground - Box, docs
Madden '97 - box, docs
NBA Live '97 - box, docs
Street Fighter Alpha - box, docs
Time Crisis - Box, docs, gun
Mad Catz Fazor light gun
Sony DAP (nonshock)

SNES
----
Phalanx - Box, docs
Madden '96 - box, some docs
Super High Impact FB - Box
Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City - Box
Operation Logic Bomb - Box

Earthbound - Box, manual
**NEW** Interact 4 player adaptor

Virtual Boy
-----------
All pretty much NIB, but opened. Never got around to getting a VB.

Kemco Baseball(Jp)
V-Force(Jp)
Golf

Fairchild Channel F
-------------------
**UPDATE** I've been offered a good cash offer, and a good cash/trade
offer, so if you want this, I'd advise bidding FAST.

Offer a Vec w/controller, or enough money to buy one ($75), and it'll
prolly be yours.

Jon Kade

Sep 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/26/98
**REMOVE MY SPAMBLOCK**

A bit more Genny and SNES stuff was added.

Make reasonable offers. You can ask me how much I want for it, but
I'll tell you what I want for it, not what I'd take for it =)

I'll trade for Shining memorabilia (the soundtrack LP, any reels, the
hardcover book, just offer it =), Pink Floyd CDs (The Wall especially,
I have Meddle and DSotM), Vectrex stuff, TG-16 stuff (I need a TurboCD
and a System Card 3.0), or everything for a Joust arcade machine =)

If you wanna trade something else, offer it. It can't hurt to try.

I'll make BIG trades for a Vectrex system.

Regarding BBV games: either I or my friends bought these at
Blockbuster. Some we bought recently (Genny, SNES, Saturn games, both
CDs are in great condition, though...), some we bought a while ago
(Genny, SNES)

All work fine, and if you want to know about label condition or sticky
label stuff, ask me, with the names of the specific games.

Shipping will be determined on how much stuff you order, since I can
pack multiple things together, but most carts fit in a Priority Mail

box. No handling fees. (I hate those
myself.)

Game Gear
---------
Cool Spot - cart only
Sonic 2 - cart only
NFL QBClub '96 - box & docs
Star Trek: NextGen - box
X-Men - box

Genesis
-------
**
Former BBV rental games
**

Triple Play Gold - box
NHL '95 - Box
College Football USA '96 - Box

Davis Cup Tennis - Box
NBA Live '97 - Box
Madden '97 - Box and docs
Comix Zone - box
Prime Time NFL '96 - Box

**NOT** BBV games

Tyco Power Plug - CIB

**NEW**
Game Genie. No codebook, but you don't need one if you have web
access...
**NEW**

Saturn
------
**
Former BBV rental games
**
Galactic Attack - Box, chopped up docs. Good condition CD.
Break Point Tennis - Box. Good condition CD.

Playstation
-----------
Strike Point - Box, docs. Good condition CD.
PSX Underground #1 - complete. Good condition CD.
Madden '97 - box, docs. Good condition CD.
NBA Live '97 - box, docs. Good condition CD.
Street Fighter Alpha - Big box, docs. Good condition CD.
Time Crisis - Box, docs, gun. Good condition CD.

**NEW**
Jet Moto 2 - Box, docs. Good condition CD.
**NEW**

Mad Catz Fazor light gun.
Sony DAP (nonshock)

SNES
----
**
Former BBV rental games
**

Phalanx - Box, docs
Madden '96 - box, some docs
Super High Impact FB - Box
Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City - Box
Operation Logic Bomb - Box

**Not from BBV**

Earthbound - Box, manual
Interact 4 player adaptor

Virtual Boy
-----------
All pretty much NIB, but opened. Never got around to getting a VB.

Kemco Baseball(Jp)
V-Force(Jp)
Golf
**NEW**
Virtual Boy Sunglasses
**NEW**

**SOLD**
Fairchild Channel F
-------------------

Fairchild Ch. F II, CIB. [Pic available]
Carts 1, 6, 9, 12 CIB [Pic Available] Manuals are badly bent. Don't
know how it happened, but they are.

**SOLD**

PC
--
Magic Carpet 2 - box, docs

Misc.
-----
RCA Studio II - PS/RF needed, stain on label [pic available]

Mattel Baseball - handheld LCD game
Coleco Electronic Quarterback - handheld LCD game

Batman and Robin - game.com

**SOLD**