Release dates of obscure (?) games

Adam Houkal

Feb 3, 1995, 10:09:25 PM2/3/95
I was wondering if anyone had any idea when the following games might be out:

Flink for Sega CD
Keio Flying Squadron for Sega CD

I say these are obscure because I know that Electronics Boutique and Babbages
have passed on at least one of them.
In my opinion, both look pretty cool... I'd be happy to add them to my
dwindling CD collection.

Adam
--
If thought alone can draw a breath, and beauty's wonder steal a smile;
If steps are beckoned by the wind, which whispers gently for a while;

vicv...@delphi.com

Feb 4, 1995, 11:01:01 PM2/4/95
Keio's just released. Flink is coming out this coming week...

DBTH - Vic

Adam Houkal

Feb 5, 1995, 12:35:34 AM2/5/95
hi.com>
vicv...@delphi.com wrote:
: Keio's just released. Flink is coming out this coming week...

Vic, Vic, Vic!!! Can you offer us any opinion of these titles?

vicv...@delphi.com

Feb 7, 1995, 1:16:49 AM2/7/95
Keio bites (largely due to incredibly poor translation work, which killed
the title for me), and Flink doesn't.

Also, Keio is one of the hardest Shooters I've played in a LONG time. Rent
it first, or regret it later.

DBTH - Vic