Dead Or Alive 2 Out Early?

Joe Petrancosta

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but EB World shows Dead Or Alive 2
as being in stock today. As I'm the curious one, I quickly found the EB
World toll free number and called to talk to one of their customer service
representatives. A quick confirmation had the game in stock as well. I
went ahead a bit the bullet and ordered from EB World (a necessary evil
alas) with overnight shipping... If you also bite the bullet as well.
make sure to check out this link for $5 off the order
http://www.ebworld.com/ebx/ads/promos/agn/
If anyone out there does have the title prebooked with EB already, give us a
heads up if you recieve the game in the next few days......

Joe Petrancosta Video Game Professional Ex-Gaming Age
Lackey

dair...@remove.yahoo.com

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00

I called up EB down here in Santa Monica and they informed me that
they'd already been called about 4 times so far today about this, and
while they don't know about the website, they do NOT have any copies of
the game yet.

I figure I'll just wait until Friday or so...

Hetz

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
I preordered DOA2 from EB World and I can confirm that my order shipped
today! YAY!

Hetz

"Joe Petrancosta" <jofo...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

Phillip Roncoroni

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00

How is ordering from EBWorld Evil?

That's the only place I order from now... They rock the ass.... I get all my
pre-orders the day they come out in stores or earlier by 10:30!

EBWorld is the best! Going to the mall ... paying tax, and then the bus
fare... it's more expensive. Especially with online coupons... PLUS if you
pre-order a game 2 days before it comes out they give you FREE FedEx
shipping! How much better can it get?

Evil my ass...

P.S. - UPS sucks

--

GoodCow =)

--- "GoodCow007" in Chu Chu Land....

--- DREAMCAST ETHERNET ADAPTER PETITION ---
http://www.geocities.com/billycomic/

Billy's Comics - http://pages.prodigy.net/goodcow007/index2.htm
LAST UPDATED: March 4, 2000
- Come on and visit... you know you wanna...

Also:
- Make 50 cents an hour surfing the Internet! Oh yeah... =)
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=FCM099
- PLEASE just check it out! Thanks!

Darien Allen

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
Now at the time of Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:51:41 -0500, "Phillip
Roncoroni" <goodc...@prodigy.net> we were graced with this
statement:

>EBWorld is the best! Going to the mall ... paying tax, and then the bus
>fare... it's more expensive. Especially with online coupons... PLUS if you
>pre-order a game 2 days before it comes out they give you FREE FedEx
>shipping! How much better can it get?

Online coupons for EB world? Do tell.....

------------------------

Darien Allen
ICQ-2927081

Phillip Roncoroni

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00

http://www.segasearch.com/coupons.html

A $10 and $5 coupon... scroll down.

It's funny... I keep adding items to my EBWorld order... so the FedEx
shipping charge of... nothing (pre-order) stays the same. On the same Order
Number I've ordered Carrier, Chu Chu Rocket, 2 VMUs, and pre-ordered MDK2,
and Code Veronica... all free shipping!!! :) (And that $10 coupon... plsu no
tax or bus money... PLUS at my house by 10:30 AM! KICK ASS!!!) ^_^

--

GoodCow =)

--- "GoodCow007" in Chu Chu Land....

--- DREAMCAST ETHERNET ADAPTER PETITION ---
http://www.geocities.com/billycomic/

Billy's Comics - http://pages.prodigy.net/goodcow007/index2.htm
LAST UPDATED: March 4, 2000
- Come on and visit... you know you wanna...

Also:
- Make 50 cents an hour surfing the Internet! Oh yeah... =)
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=FCM099
- PLEASE just check it out! Thanks!
--

Darien Allen <darienNO...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Rodrigo Andrade

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
>I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but EB World shows Dead Or Alive 2
>as being in stock today.

The dude at Babbage's said Friday.

--
RODRIGO

USENET quote of the month:

Violence is used as a solution because violence solves problems
as well, violence wouldn't be used if it didn't solve problems.
Violence works, and it works well. It's pretty good entertainment too.

I thought the crime Timothy McVeigh pulled off in the
Oklahoma City bombing was both innovative, and creative.

-- Charles Doane

Click here to make $$$:
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=aux380
http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1050460156

DKNJXHC

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
>Subject: Re: Dead Or Alive 2 Out Early?

Out today, my store in NJ will have it this morning...3/14/00 DK

S.DiIorio

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
I preordered mine at EBworld.com. IT says shippign within 24 hours. But
checkign my order still says preorder status. I preordered before and it
still said Preorder even after I recieved it. So how am I susposed to track
it when it get's to my house before they cahnge it? Also a word of advice.
orderign from EBworld will be guareenteeing it shippign faster then stores.
They ship fro mEBworld (wharehouse) customers then to stores.

Rodrigo Andrade <gamm...@REMOVEatt.net> wrote in message

Hetz

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
YAY!!!

DOA2 just came via Overnight Fed-Ex., which is wierd since I picked 2-day
delivery...but I'm not complaining!!!

Everyone who ordered from EB...get ready, it should show up at your door
today!!!!!!!

BTW mine still shows "reserved" on my order status page, even though I am
holding it in my hands right now! :)

"S.DiIorio" <dii...@home.com> wrote in message

Doug Solomon

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
In article <Uctz4.58150$Pa1.1...@news6.giganews.com>,

Hetz <n...@way.com> wrote:
>YAY!!!
>
>DOA2 just came via Overnight Fed-Ex., which is wierd since I picked 2-day
>delivery...but I'm not complaining!!!
>
>Everyone who ordered from EB...get ready, it should show up at your door
>today!!!!!!!
>
>BTW mine still shows "reserved" on my order status page, even though I am
>holding it in my hands right now! :)

Your lucky because, EB's web site has been changed to show
pre-order status, available on 3/16. Gamestop shows a ship date
of 3/15. And the local EB and Software Etc, both say they will have
it on Thursday.

Hetz

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00

"Doug Solomon" <do...@avalanche.engr.sgi.com> wrote in message

Hmm...that's odd...many EB stores have the game today, or so I hear.....

Hetz

Doug Solomon

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
In article <CQvz4.58834$Pa1.1...@news6.giganews.com>,

Your right. I just called again (12:30 PST) and they just got them in

MattelJams

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
Anybody thats looking for the game Tecmo changed the release date and some
stores got it If anyone lives in Brooklyn NY King Plaza's EB has 100 copies for
sale