Shining Force III is OUT in the US!!!

cro...@ibm.net

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98

I just picked up my copy at Babbages.

Software Etc. and EB also received shipments today (Friday)...

Edward/2 * [Team OS/2]

S.Knight

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
In article <35c21...@news2.ibm.net>,

Finally. I've just picked up my copy today. Yes! I'm going to be busy this
weekend. Haha!

Michael Huggins

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
I picked up Shinning Force 3 today and it looks like its not as a
limited quanity like PDS was, Software Etc. had 8 copies and only 3 were
pre-bought compared to when PDS came out it didn't get ay in at all. If
anyone is still looking for PDS check out Toys R Us because they have
about 20 at the one I go to.