SF2: The movie in the UK

Paul Seymour

Sep 10, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/10/95

I saw that this game has just been released in the UK.

Is it worth the 40ukp, or is it as I suspect a pile of crap compared to VF ?

Anyone in the British Isles see Bad Influence this week with the Sega Rally on the
Saturn bit. Looked very impressive I must say. Still it may be released over here in a
couple of years.

--
Paul Seymour. On The Information Super-B-Road
pa...@pseymour.demon.co.uk

Roger C. May

Sep 11, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/11/95

1. it's a piece of crap

2. Bad Influence??? Is that that rob lowe/james spader movie from a long
time ago or is isn't a differen't movie?