Alien Trilogy

David A. Naranjo

Aug 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/23/96

Wow! Two games that I have been waiting for came out in a two
day time frame. NiGHTS is fucking awsome I cant believe the graphics,
fun and ingenuity here. My girlfriend even liked it.
I also got Alien Trilogy for the Saturn and again I was impressed
caus this game actually makes you nervous and while I have never seen
the Playstation version I cant imagine it being much better.
I cant help but be impressed with jump in quality in Saturn
games. Ever since Sega Rally, Panzer Dragoon II, and Gun Griffon, Sega
has been blowing me away. I know there are a lot of PSX owners out
there who are gonna hate to here this but THINGS ARE LOOKIN CHERRY!

P.s. at least you have Wipeout XL and Crash Bandicot
wich both look amazing.

Yuhwei Ling

Aug 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/26/96

David A. Naranjo wrote:

> I cant help but be impressed with jump in quality in Saturn
> games. Ever since Sega Rally, Panzer Dragoon II, and Gun Griffon, Sega
> has been blowing me away. I know there are a lot of PSX owners out
> there who are gonna hate to here this but THINGS ARE LOOKIN CHERRY!

Don't forget World Series Baseball 2 which came out a few days after
Nights. The games are gettin' better every day!

--
Yuhwei Ling
Yuh...@concentric.net