Wanted!:Fifa(Saturn) vs Fifa (P.S.)

Philip

Dec 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/23/95

So Fifa 96' finally came out for the Saturn. Well this is great news
as Saturn owners now have a "real" soccer game.
And _Finally_ E.A. releases a sports game on the Saturn.
And High Octane too!. Damn, it's actually looking like my Saturn
_will_ never be sold!.

Anyway, my question is this:
To owners of both versions of this game, what are the differences if
any?
(I have Fifa 96(P.S.), but if somehow that is topped in this version,
i will indeed sell it and get the Saturn version.

Thanks in advance,

Phil...

Mitch Gurowitz

Dec 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/25/95
In article <4bg6bv$s...@cloner2.ix.netcom.com>, just...@ix.netcom.com
(Philip) wrote:

For that matter include the 3DO version, I have all three machines and
have Fifa for the 3DO and was wondering if the PS or Saturn versions are
worth getting too!

--
Mitch Gurowitz
DGM Computer Graphics