UMK3 For Saturn Only?

1 view

Ruben Colon

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

I just read on EGM(May 1996 page 121) that UMK3 will be an exclusive for the
Sega Saturn,and it will not be making its way to the PSX. is this true or
just a rumor.

Ed Giangrande

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

In <4mdgd7$7...@lal.interserv.net> troy...@sprynet.com (Ruben Colon)
writes:

ALERT ALERT DANGER DANGER!!!!
**********************************
EGM READER!!!!
**********************************

EGM said that? Well i guess it must be true!!! Actually I think how it
works is that Saturn will have a 6 month exclusive on the deal (sorta
like what PSX had with MK3) ... if anything this just effects N64's
chances of getting the game when it hits the market, since PSX already
has MK3 as do SNES and Genesis... I think 3DO might also be getting
this game...

Matthew Stanton

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

writes:

>I just read on EGM(May 1996 page 121) that UMK3 will be an exclusive
for the
>Sega Saturn,and it will not be making its way to the PSX. is this true
or
>just a rumor.

It's true. PSX got MK3. Now Saturn owners get UMK3 all to them
selves. :)

Scott Spencer

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

Ruben Colon wrote:

> I just read on EGM(May 1996 page 121) that UMK3 will be an exclusive for the
> Sega Saturn,and it will not be making its way to the PSX. is this true or
> just a rumor.

True. I believe the PSX is getting some kind of MK trilogy disk which may
have UMK3 on it, but it will not be released until at least 6 months or
more after the Saturn UMK3.
*** "One man's innocent opinion is another man's vulgar profanity" ***
*** OuY evHA OTo HuMc mETi nO UYrO nhDas! ***

terrell gibbs

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

In article <4mdgd7$7...@lal.interserv.net>, troy...@sprynet.com (Ruben
Colon) wrote:

:I just read on EGM(May 1996 page 121) that UMK3 will be an exclusive for the
:Sega Saturn,and it will not be making its way to the PSX. is this true or
:just a rumor.

Who knows what that means?--perhaps the PS will be getting "Super Awesome
MK3" once Sega's 6-month exclusivity window expires.