Game codes - Secrets of the Sega Sages

Brian Preble

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
Secrets of the Sega Sages is expanding again. For those of you who aren't
familiar with it, Sega Sages is a web site devoted to tips, tricks, and FAQs
for thousands of video games.

Don't let the name fool you. I presently cover the Genesis, Master System,
Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, 3DO, Jaguar,
Gameboy and GameGear systems.

If you have tips for a system on this list (or one that isn't), please send
them to rass...@nebula.net. Be sure to visit the site first.

The URL is:
Secrets of the Sega Sages
http://www.nebula.net/sega

Cheers!
-- Rassilon

Brian Preble, Webmaster Secrets of the SEGA Sages
rass...@nebula.net http://www.nebula.net/sega

Steven Gregory

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

In message <4lmi3k$q...@life.ai.mit.edu>, rass...@nebula.net said:

>Don't let the name fool you. I presently cover the Genesis, Master System,
>Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, 3DO, Jaguar,
>Gameboy and GameGear systems.

>The URL is:

>Secrets of the Sega Sages
>http://www.nebula.net/sega

This is excellent news! I'm trying this URL at the weekend!
Nice one:-)

Steve!
яяяяяя

= Steven Gregory =
= NeST 90:103/102.0 =
= AtariNet 51:502/4.0 =
= sgre...@cix.compulink.co.uk =
= Atari JaguarCD + Sony Playstation =
= Falcon030/32mhz/4mb/940mb/28.8K/MagiC 4 =