silver, MVC2, and evolution 2 out already!!

Timothy Craig

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
Here in Flint at Babbages we got today SF3, MVC2, Silver and Evolution 2
today!!

Phillip Roncoroni

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
Wow... Ubi Soft phone support is REAL good... I called them a few days ago
asking if Evolution 2 was actually coming out this month like EBWorld said.
They said no way it's coming out late July... so I went and bought Mr.
Driller, Sonic Adventure: Japenese (used), and a VMU... now I have no money
and want Evolution 2... wow Ubi Soft. *NICE* work!

--

GoodCow =)
- "BillyComic" on AIM

Billy's Comics - http://www.geocities.com/billycomic/
- UPDATED EVERYDAY! Bookmark the site! Woo!

Dreamcast FAQ:
- The VMU beeps.
: Replace the batteries.

"Sega didn't shit out $40 million to make Shenmue... so don't go pirating
games. They don't grow on trees... and neither does $40 mil."
--

"Timothy Craig" <selfdes...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Jeff Goldman

Jun 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/30/00
SF3 came out last week and Silver came out yesterday (6/28), along with
Midway Arcade and Wacky Racers. Today, Evolution 2, MVC 2, Spirit of Speed,
and Toy Story 2 arrived. South Park is due by Sat.

Jeff