Metal Head

Chisel

Dec 30, 1994, 3:21:13 PM12/30/94
Anyone hear any more about this game? After all the talk about how great
Iron Soldier is on the Jaguar, I can't wait to see Metal Head for 32X.
Hopefully MH and Super Motocross will be released in a few weeks.

Mike S Reynolds

Dec 31, 1994, 1:38:15 AM12/31/94
In article <hbcsc055-301...@s254n020ppp1.csun.edu>,

Actually, from the pics in the latest GameFan, Metal Head looks to be
marginally superior in terms of graphics when compared to IS. The game
is fully texture mapped! Now, whether it turns out to be a better game
overall compared to Iron Soldier is another story altogether but so
far it looks *very* impressive.

Mike Reynolds

Greg Davis

Dec 31, 1994, 1:47:20 AM12/31/94
Super Motorcross is already out. The Toys R' Us where I live just sold
out of it Christmas weekend. They had only had a few but it is out.

jose andrea tinoco patron

Jul 29, 2020, 9:57:24 PM7/29/20
El sábado, 31 de diciembre de 1994 a la(s) 01:47:20 UTC-5, Greg Davis escribió:
> Super Motorcross is already out. The Toys R' Us where I live just sold
> out of it Christmas weekend. They had only had a few but it is out.
HEYY HI FROM 2020!!!!

Mike Garcia

Jan 22, 2021, 2:23:43 AM1/22/21
Hi from 2021!!!