Eternal Champs CD

Christopher Mermagen

May 24, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/24/95
Marty and others:

you had mentioned from E3 that EC CD has been sent to the
pressing house.. Did the reps mention anything about when
EC will hit the shelves? I'm starting to get a little antsy.. :)

Pig!

Marty Chinn

May 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/25/95
Christopher Mermagen (cme...@wam.umd.edu) wrote:
: Marty and others:

: you had mentioned from E3 that EC CD has been sent to the
: pressing house.. Did the reps mention anything about when
: EC will hit the shelves? I'm starting to get a little antsy.. :)

All they said was soon. Hopefully it will be soon. However I'm sure you
guys will enjoy it as I have the last week or so playing it. It is truely
a great game and there are tons of secrets to it. Definately better than
the first, which i hated.

: Pig!

Christopher Mermagen

May 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/25/95
Marty Chinn (vids...@netcom.com) wrote:

: Christopher Mermagen (cme...@wam.umd.edu) wrote:
: : Marty and others:

: : you had mentioned from E3 that EC CD has been sent to the
: : pressing house.. Did the reps mention anything about when
: : EC will hit the shelves? I'm starting to get a little antsy.. :)

: All they said was soon. Hopefully it will be soon. However I'm sure you
: guys will enjoy it as I have the last week or so playing it. It is truely
: a great game and there are tons of secrets to it. Definately better than
: the first, which i hated.

Great! now I'm getting rather excited.. I just read two posts
stating May31.. and if you like the gameplay Marty, I'll definately
hop on the bandwagon.. Thanks again!

: : Pig!

Data296595

Jun 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/7/95
IT IS OUT !!!!
6/6/95 all stores
Chips & Bits mail order has it for $46

DATA2...@AOL.com

Data296595

Jun 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/7/95
As my Friend the Vaultkeepr said before, it is here as of 6/6/95 it is in
all the stores please send any codes, secrets, moves to me or him for an
upcoming FAQ

p.s. when you send to me I will relay a copy of the FAQ to you when it is
finished.

DATA2...@aol.com