Guardian Heroes: it's out, i bought it, guess what...

PETER BOTT

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96

picked up Guardian Heroes today at lunch for $39.99 :) even the clerk
said we need more new titles at this price. won't get to play it until
i get home, but i did open it up and browse through the manual.

guess what fell out while flipping the pages? a gamefan subscription
card which showed an ish of gamefan w/guess what on the cover? yep,
guardian heroes.......as the church lady would say "how
conveeeeeeeeeeeeeinent....."

+-------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
|Peter Bott <-- Computer Nerd, Party Guy, & Avid Gamer all in one! :) |
|IRC: Bullwnkl E-mail: peter...@swcbbs.com or fae...@ptd.net |
+ ÓРн - "Hey rocky, watch me pull a tagline out of my hat!" +
---
þ 1st 2.00 #8267 þ I am sophisticated! I eat candy bars w/a knife and fork!

nukulkij poom

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
peter...@swcbbs.com (PETER BOTT) writes:

>picked up Guardian Heroes today at lunch for $39.99 :) even the clerk
>said we need more new titles at this price. won't get to play it until
>i get home, but i did open it up and browse through the manual.

>guess what fell out while flipping the pages? a gamefan subscription
>card which showed an ish of gamefan w/guess what on the cover? yep,
>guardian heroes.......as the church lady would say "how
>conveeeeeeeeeeeeeinent....."

That would explain the extensive previews present in Gamefan for the past
few months. In any case, I can't wait for the accusations os bias to start
being thrown around...

I wonder how long it will take them to actually mail your first issue if
you send in the card...six to eight months, like their subscription service?

Poom