Ground Zero Texas is out?

john emery ray

Dec 1, 1993, 12:31:03 PM12/1/93

Is Ground Zero Texas actually out? (Someone posted that it was yesterday,
but nothing else seems to have filtered thru.) Thats the Sega-CD version
(tho' I`m guessing its a Sega-CD original, not a Mega-CD product)

I`ve been looking forward to this game for awhile... I loved Night Trap
and hope to see more of the same. Heck, I really liked Sewer Shark too...

--

***

Nichol J. French

Dec 1, 1993, 1:01:19 PM12/1/93

I saw it at Software Etc. last week while I was on break for
Thanksgiving. I didn't look to closely at it since I had no money left
from buying Silpheed and Sonic CD.

-Shawn
(using his fiance's account)

Jeffrey Tschiltsch

Dec 5, 1993, 11:13:17 PM12/5/93
Yup its out and its a lot of fun. Digital Pictures has improved their
FMV engine since Night Trap, increasing the FMV window's area 57%. A cool
cross between Night Trap and Mad Dog McCree (although there are some who
believe it may be responsible for messing up a couple of Sega CD units . . .)

Jeff