Where the hell is EWJ2 SATURN?!?!

Ian A Pinnell

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

Ok....I just saw the Whole Can of Worms. It is the PC version of
EWJ AND EWJ2. Ok....so the 32 bit version of EWJ is done eh? I have also
seen several magazines review the Saturn version.

So....one question.....

WHERE IS THE BLOODY GAME!!!!????

I bought two version of EWJ (1) one on Genny and one on Sega CD.
EWJ is my second favourite game of ALL TIME.

How much longer do I have to wait?!

-POOF-

Ed Giangrande

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

In <4nh630$4...@ccshst05.uoguelph.ca> ipin...@uoguelph.ca (Ian A

not long i bet... figure UMK3 was just reviewed by a few mag.. and its
due out next month...

The ATO Psycho

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

ipin...@uoguelph.ca (Ian A Pinnell) wrote:

> Ok....I just saw the Whole Can of Worms. It is the PC version of
>EWJ AND EWJ2. Ok....so the 32 bit version of EWJ is done eh? I have also
>seen several magazines review the Saturn version.
>
> So....one question.....
>
> WHERE IS THE BLOODY GAME!!!!????
>
> I bought two version of EWJ (1) one on Genny and one on Sega CD.
>EWJ is my second favourite game of ALL TIME.
>
> How much longer do I have to wait?!
>
> -POOF-

Um, it came out yesterday (5/16/96) by me. I'm going to trade
Creature Shock for it tonight.

The ATO Psycho
Atti...@ix.netcom.com
http://www.netcom.com/~attitoad/
O-

Build you own computer:
More power, less cost...

Paul Pavlin

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

> Um, it came out yesterday (5/16/96) by me. I'm going to trade
> Creature Shock for it tonight.

I'd trade Creature Shock for just about anything. :)
SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Ken Oshigawa

The ATO Psycho

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Michael Arguello <histo...@aol.com> wrote:

>Atti...@ix.netcom.com (The ATO Psycho) wrote:

>>Um, it came out yesterday (5/16/96) by me. I'm going to trade
>>Creature Shock for it tonight.
>>

>I hope you are sucessfull in doing the trade. I'd buy Creature Shock but I
>don't need a coaster right now. :)

The trade work out just fine. Creature Shock was boring after I beat
it once (only took one evening). EWJ2 is pretty cool, but does not
really take advantage of the Saturn. It is fun however.

Michael Arguello

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96