POPFUL MAIL in Production!

vicv...@delphi.com

Feb 16, 1995, 7:46:50 PM2/16/95
I am very happy to announce that we FINALLY have received approval to
manufacture POPFUL MAIL after a long wait in the testing/debugging process.
The game is in production NOW, and we are expecting to ship next Thursday
2/23. It should be in stores by that weekend, or the following Monday!

Thanks alot for your collective patience. You'll find that the game was
definitely worth the wait. Also, FYI, we just finished the first partial
English CD of LUNAR:Eternal Blue. Translation is on schedule and recording
is set to begin in 2-3 weeks for the anime parts.

DBTH - Vic