REAL QUOTES FROM REAL JEWS

Message has been deleted

israel r t

Apr 20, 2002, 8:46:16 PM4/20/02
M...@moonkingdom.com (Serg Palacios) wrote:

>What you are about to read is not a biased opinion on jews, nor is it
>revisionism made up by some skinhead.

No, it is imaginary material made up by an uneducated racist who has
never actually read the Talmud himself.

Try looking up his imaginary quotes in any copy of the Talmud.
Your local library will have a set or will be able to get the
appropriate volume in for you.

Message has been deleted

reekard

Apr 20, 2002, 11:44:40 PM4/20/02

"CW" <chsw...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> These quotes are all false. Mr. Palacios has been taken in by some
'Netnut.

> CW

More likely, Palacios IS a webnut.

Bernie Mosk

Apr 21, 2002, 3:54:38 AM4/21/02
"CW" <chsw...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<%0pw8.42128$QC1.2...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> These quotes are all false. Mr. Palacios has been taken in by some 'Netnut.
>
> CW

Well, he wouldn't have been 'taken in' if he didn't REALLY want to be.

David S. Maddison

Apr 21, 2002, 4:07:25 AM4/21/02
In article <884c4eac.0204...@posting.google.com> 20 Apr

2002 16:50:22 -0700 M...@moonkingdom.com (Serg Palacios) wrote:

>What you are about to read is not a biased opinion on jews, nor is it

>revisionism made up by some skinhead. What you are about to read is

[..]

False quotes. See http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815

Joe Bruno

Apr 21, 2002, 3:25:49 PM4/21/02
David Gehrig <zem...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<RVnw8.3471$PX2.2...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...
> [Followups set to alt.revisionism and
> alt.what.makes.these.naziboys.so.stupid]

> Serg Palacios wrote:
>
> > What you are about to read is not a biased opinion on jews, nor is it
> > revisionism made up by some skinhead.
>
> Sorry, but (a) you're quite wrong about these being authentic quotes
> and (b) you're quite wrong to think that folks in video game and
> wrestling newsgroups are in any danger of believing your crap.

That idiot wouldn't recognize the Talmud if all 8 volumes fell on his head.

Bruno

Message has been deleted

Charles Doane

Apr 21, 2002, 6:39:20 PM4/21/02
Joe Bruno wrote:

> M...@moonkingdom.com (Serg Palacios) wrote in message news:<884c4eac.0204...@posting.google.com>...

<snip>

> > See why I am weary of Jewish dominance in such areas as Hollywood and
> > the National media? I don't believe it's a coincidence, at all.
>
> Here's a real quote from a real Jew:
>
> You are a degenerate dimwit.
>
> Joe Bruno

The way I see it, the quote most suitable would be that "a man is known
by the company he keeps", and considering who tends to be allies with
whom, I'd say that Jews are known as having VERY good company :)

I'm a Gentile (gasp!) and one of my best childhood friends was a Jew.
I was invited to and attended his Bar Mitzvah. I consider him still
to be one of the most honorable people I know. He picked me as a close
friend, I broke bread with his family more than a few times, and he
is fiercely loyal. It's my experience that if a Jew calls you friend,
it's not a joke or to be taken lightly. Likewise, if a Jew calls you
enemy, well, they mean that too.

That post was basically crying about Jews being able to make better
friends and allies as a matter of history. It doesn't touch on WHY.
It's because they're totally consistent. Never once have they broken
a treaty. Not once have they committed terrorism. There has not been
ONE Jewish suicide bomber, EVER.

At this point, Palestine has done more than enough to sign it's own
death warrant. I say HOORAY for Israeli tanks smashing them down
and killing the weed at the roots. They could have (and should have)
made great friends. Instead they chose to make great enemies.
BAD CHOICE.

--
ense petite placidum sub libertate quietem;
With the sword she seeks calm repose under

getting kevin j

Apr 22, 2002, 9:10:50 AM4/22/02
On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Charles Doane wrote:

> That post was basically crying about Jews being able to make better
> friends and allies as a matter of history. It doesn't touch on WHY.
> It's because they're totally consistent. Never once have they broken
> a treaty. Not once have they committed terrorism. There has not been
> ONE Jewish suicide bomber, EVER.

Careful with those words. Do you remember the Israeli prime minister who
was assassinated?

will be no contacting me@myhome.com Satan©

Apr 22, 2002, 1:13:22 PM4/22/02

> On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Charles Doane wrote:
>
> > That post was basically crying about Jews being able to make better
> > friends and allies as a matter of history. It doesn't touch on WHY.
> > It's because they're totally consistent. Never once have they broken
> > a treaty. Not once have they committed terrorism. There has not been
> > ONE Jewish suicide bomber, EVER.

Yeah, never. Right.

Gravesite tribute to mass killer splits Israel

[*Toronto Star*, June 22, 1998]

'Calamity' vowed if army tries to strip memorial

by Martin Regg Cohn - Toronto Star Middle East Bureau

KIRYAT ARBA, West Bank - Rchael Novolesky clutches the Jewish prayer book
in her hands, swaying from side to side under the scorching noon sun.

Then she bends down to kiss the stone tomb of the "the holy" Dr. Baruch
Goldstein, the Jewish settler who killed 29 Muslim worshippers at a mosque
in nearby Hebron in 1994. Twice a week, Novolesky makes her pilgrimage to
the stone plaza that still stands as a shrine to one of Israel's most
notorious killers, and puts coins in its donation box.

Now, Israeli authorities are taking aim at the cult of Goldstein.

Embarrassed and unnervered by the adulation for a mass murderer Israel's
parliament is belatedly trying to stop the Goldstein groupies who flock to
the site. After more than three years of bitter debate, the Knesset enacted
a law this month to strip the gravesite of its most conspicuous adornments.

Last week, the army said it would soon remove some of the controversial
items:

* A prayer niche where worshippers can light candles in memory of the
killer.

* A cabinet with bookshelves lined with prayer books and pslams, built atop
a donation box.

* Lighting fixtures and benches set up for admirerers to contemplate the
tombstones and octogonal plaza, which befits a memorial for a slain head of
state.

Set amidst pine trees and barbed wire fences in the Judean hills of the
occupied West Bank, Goldstein's monument attracts a steady stream of
admirers every day, some arriving in tour buses. The plaza is at the centre
of a neatly manicured park beside the settlement's main gate.

A sign put up by the Goldstein family calls for modesty and strict
segregation of the sexes. Men wearing kippa head scarves and women dressed
discreetly in long skits quietly place small memorial stones on the tomb.

If the army takes action in the coming days to remove the shrines's
adornments, there could be trouble from ring-wing militants who have
threatened to resist - and relaliate - if the shrine is diminished in any
way.

"Here lies the holy Dr. Baruch Kappel Goldstein ..... He gave his life for
the people of Israel. its Torah, amd its land."

- Inscription on tomb of mass murderer Baruch Goldstein

"It will be a real calamity," Novolesky says with a pain expressed. "People
won't let the army remove the bookcases. They will throw themselves on the
ground around the grave to prevent the army from approaching - and I will,
too."

As she talks, the muezzin's call to prayers wafts over the Goldstein grave
from a nearby mosque in the heart of the West Bank, where 4,000 Jewish
settlers live among about 150,000 Palestinians. It's a reminder that the
settlement of Kiryat Arba, and the smaller Jewish enclave in neighbouring
Hebron, are the most sensitive flashpoints in the Middle East.

To demonstrate her resolve, the 61-year-old Russian immigrants throws
herself on the stone plaza, showing how she would hug his grave
protectively.

Novolesky's comment reflect the sentiments that lawmaker Ran Cohen has
targeted. Like many Israelis, he considers the cult of Goldstein and the
shrine that nourishes it, to be a stain on the Jewish state.

"It is a horrible situation that on the land of Israel there is a memorial
for a terrorist," Cohen said in an interview. "Goldstein's grave is a
special place for muderers and racists."

Tour buses visit mosque gunman's West Bank grave

Yigal Amier, the militant right-winger who assassinated prime minister
Yitzhak Rabin in late 1995, first went to Goldstein's grave for
inspiration. Angered by that linkage, a Tel Aviv artist responded to
Rabin's death by pouring black paint on the tomb, and was later convicted
of the offence.

"The next Goldstein will first go to (his) grave, to draw strength from
there," West Bank police commander Alik Ron complained publicly.

Sensing the public's revulsion, Cohen redoubled his efforts to defuse the
powderkeg. A left-wing legislator from the secular Meretz party, he
encountered stiff oppisition from members of the governing coalition when
local rabbis insisted the wishes of the Goldstein family must be respected.

Cohen finally won passage of his bill only bt agreeing to a compromise, by
which the tombstone itself - which describes Goldstein as being of "clean
hands and strong heart" - will not be touched. Only the bookcases and other
additions will be removed.

Kiryat Arab's rabbi Dov Lior ruled that under Halacha, or Jewish law, the
grave couldn't moved to a less conspicuous site, such as an ordinary
cemetary. He supported the family's stand that the inscription must
remained intact, and was backed by Israel's chief rabbi, Yisrael Meir Law.

The rulings exasperate many secular and religious critics, who point out
that Goldstein's burial sport in Kiryat Arab was always intended to be
temporary. The army prevented a burial in the Hebron cemetery because it
was too close to the Tomb of the Patriarchs, known to Muslims as the
Ibrahimi Mosque, scene of the slaughter.

Goldstein had walked into the mosque in his army reserve uniform, and
emptied 95 bullets into the Muslim worshippers before his automatic weapon
weapon jammed and he was beaten to death by the crowd. More than 1,000
people attended his funeral, some out of loyalty to his lifesaving work as
a doctor, others out of admiration for his efficiency as a killer.

"He worked for the people of Israel and in the name of heaven ," Rabbi Lior
said in his eulogy at the time. "There is no doubt that he thought that
this (the killings) was the way to awaken the people."

The army tried in 1994 to stop construction of the memorial plaza around
the tomb. But after settlers protested, the Labour coalition government
withdrew its demolition order. <end>

bostnbob

Apr 22, 2002, 4:20:17 PM4/22/02

"Satan©" <there will be no contacting me@my home.com> wrote in message

> > On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Charles Doane wrote:
> >
> > > That post was basically crying about Jews being able to make better
> > > friends and allies as a matter of history. It doesn't touch on WHY.
> > > It's because they're totally consistent. Never once have they broken
> > > a treaty. Not once have they committed terrorism. There has not been
> > > ONE Jewish suicide bomber, EVER.
>

> Yeah, never. Right.
>
> Gravesite tribute to mass killer splits Israel

1) Nothing in your reply conradicts the statement that "there has not been

ONE Jewish suicide bomber, EVER."

2) You have only succeeded in putting in bold relief the difference in
attitudes between the Israeli and Palestinian
authorities. When a Palestinian succeeds in murdering dozens of
Israelis at a Passover seder, the Palestinians
declare him a hero and a martyr.

-- bostnbob

Message has been deleted

David E. Powell

Apr 23, 2002, 1:02:17 AM4/23/02
"Joseph Hertzlinger" <jher...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:20:17 -0400, bostnbob <bost...@alt.net> wrote:
>
> >1) Nothing in your reply conradicts the statement that "there has not
been
> > ONE Jewish suicide bomber, EVER."
>
> There was Samson.
>
> You should have asked for two Jewish suicide bombers.

Hey now, Samson didn't use a bomb. ;+)

You could mention Masada, but that was death rather than surrender.

Herman Rubin

Apr 23, 2002, 9:54:45 AM4/23/02
In article <aa2kqp$2cp$2...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>,

Joseph Hertzlinger <jher...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:20:17 -0400, bostnbob <bost...@alt.net> wrote:

>>1) Nothing in your reply conradicts the statement that "there has not been
>> ONE Jewish suicide bomber, EVER."

>There was Samson.

>You should have asked for two Jewish suicide bombers.

I do not think that Samson qualifies as a suicide bomber.

He was not trying to achieve a mission, but just to kill
those who had blinded him and were making sport of him,
and would probably kill him in any case. He did not
voluntarily go into the temple with the idea of killing
those present and himself.
hru...@stat.purdue.edu Phone: (765)494-6054 FAX: (765)494-0558

tak i nie

May 21, 2022, 1:06:37 PM5/21/22
Guys, this is where buffalo shooter get his sources

D Mac

Mar 16, 2023, 11:50:51 AM3/16/23
Samson was of the House of Isreal. And not a jew. Modern jews have a lineage far removed from the likes of Samson.

Bring on all the comments. haha

Wohao_Gaster

Mar 23, 2023, 8:13:06 PM3/23/23
On Sunday, 21 April 2002 at 03:58:19 UTC+2, CW wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > 13. Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of
> > the world are not human beings but beasts."
> >
> > 14. Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew
> > will have 2800 slaves."
> >
> > 15. Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human
> > form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The
> > non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to
> > serve the Jew day and night."
> >
> > 16. Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be
> > violated."
> >
> > 17. Gad. Shas. 2:2: "A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish
> > girl."
> >
> > 18. Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is
> > responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."
> >
> > 19. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388: "It is permitted to kill a
> > Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him even before
> > he denounces."
> >
> > 20. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: "All property of other
> > nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled
> > to seize upon it without any scruples."
> >
> > 21. Tosefta, Abda Zara VIII, 5: "How to interpret the word 'robbery.'
> > A goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves, etc., from a
> > goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do all this to a
> > goy."
> >
> > 22. Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the
> > possessions and blood of all nations."
> >
> > 23. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile
> > in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him
> > money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined.
> > For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no
> > one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."
> >
> > 24. Schulchan Aruch, Johre Deah, 122: "A Jew is forbidden to drink
> > from a glass of wine which a Gentile has touched, because the touch
> > has made the wine unclean."
> >
> > 25. Nedarim 23b: "He who desires that none of his vows made during the
> > year be valid, let him stand at the beginning of the year and declare,
> > 'Every vow which I may make in the future shall be null'. His vows are
> > then invalid."
> >
> > "In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro
> > minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites
> > a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the
> > Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the
> > professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this
> > prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and
> > begin a process which will deliver America to our cause." -- Israel
> > Cohen, 1912 --
> >
> > See why I am weary of Jewish dominance in such areas as Hollywood and
> > the National media? I don't believe it's a coincidence, at all.
Good to kno-WAIT 2002????
Message has been deleted

Rojelio Tovar

Apr 30, 2023, 10:28:34 PM4/30/23
95% of these don't even exist 🤣 you lie like the serpent

C2W83

Jun 18, 2023, 8:16:06 PM6/18/23
On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 7:28:34 PM UTC-7, Rojelio Tovar wrote:

> 95% of these don't even exist 🤣 you lie like the serpent
really? how so?

vicen_alko1

Jun 28, 2023, 10:12:27 AM6/28/23
it is literaly on the talmud, or do we goyims dont comprehend it?

Bryp65

Jul 4, 2023, 10:58:06 PM7/4/23

> "In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro
> minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites
> a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the
> Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the
> professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this
> prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and
> begin a process which will deliver America to our cause." -- Israel
> Cohen, 1912 --

Yup, and this is exactly what is going on right now.

Rasputjen

Oct 24, 2023, 7:16:09 PM10/24/23
I find your definition of “terrorism” and what constitutes it (or not) to be disingenuous. You’re using terminology agreed upon by the powers of the world and I very much disagree with your very limited version of it. “Suicide bomber?” Are you serious? I think perhaps you are not thinking fully about how limited your thinking is on this topic, perhaps because of your good friendship (I lived with and loved a Jewish man for 6-years of my life…Jewish people and the IDF, at least, have little to do with each other)…They have broken their agreements and I am not sure about formal “treaties,” but I know in my superficial research, I found at least one ceasefire agreement with Hamas that they violated and they were the aggressor. SHOCKING someone would say that the Palestinians signed their own death warrants…How do you figure?..And you think it’s humane and okay to talk about human beings in the way you do here- “killing them at their roots?” Please tell me you even though you’re a Gentile, you are not Catholic or Christian?..Wow, well, the IDF is doing a “good" job at that…But the “making great enemies” is where I think you’re really wrong. The “bad choice” is to gaslight the world by consistently referring to oneself as the “victim.” It’s not working with intersectionality/oppression points-politics and the world is onto Israeli’s use of it as well…A lot has changed in the world, even since you wrote this…I think the world is waking up to this…We will no longer be extorted or hijacked about the past…None of us are entitled to anything, except our freedom…And that includes the Jews.

Shadow Cat

Dec 2, 2023, 8:41:14 PM12/2/23
On Saturday, April 20, 2002 at 6:42:25 PM UTC-6, David Gehrig wrote:
> [Followups set to alt.revisionism and
> alt.what.makes.these.naziboys.so.stupid]
> Serg Palacios wrote:
> > What you are about to read is not a biased opinion on jews, nor is it
> > revisionism made up by some skinhead.
> Sorry, but (a) you're quite wrong about these being authentic quotes
> and (b) you're quite wrong to think that folks in video game and
> wrestling newsgroups are in any danger of believing your crap.
> --
> @%<
said the jew

Rojelio Tovar

Dec 9, 2023, 8:40:09 PM12/9/23
Because most of the supposed Talmud tracts he quotes doesn't even exist. For example, he quotes Nidrasch Talpioth page 225, but doing a simple google search or Nidrasch Talpioth only brings up sites and forums with this exact copy-paste, never a site with the actual book.