Alone in the Dark

Rami

Sep 27, 2001, 1:52:27 AM9/27/01
Anyone know if The NEw Nightmare is still coming out this week?

Phillip Roncoroni

Sep 27, 2001, 7:18:02 AM9/27/01
"Rami" <ram...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Anyone know if The NEw Nightmare is still coming out this week?

It came out yesterday for $19.99.

--

GoodCow =)
- "GoodCow2K" on AIM

Rami

Sep 27, 2001, 9:43:46 AM9/27/01
OK, cool. Just wondering if anyone had seen it yet. Do you think there
will be a delay getting it here in Canada?

Andrew

Sep 27, 2001, 11:01:49 AM9/27/01
really where did you find it? None of the stores aroud here even have it.

Phillip Roncoroni

Sep 27, 2001, 1:21:03 PM9/27/01
"Andrew" <andr...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

> really where did you find it? None of the stores aroud here even have it

My local Game Express had it today for $20. I'll probably get it tomorrow.
It actually comes in a dual jewel case instead of a flipper.