is Lords of Thunder really available on Sega CD?

Sega Guy

Mar 24, 1995, 5:21:14 PM3/24/95
I thought this was only a TurboDuo game. Anyone know if this is really
available?

nukulkij poom

Mar 24, 1995, 6:18:50 PM3/24/95
Yup. Pick up (look at--don't buy--it's too expensive at $5.95) the
April issue of Gamefan--they have lots of pics and a review (I believe
of the game. Can't recall when it's due out...

Poom!

Jacqueline I. Vera-Y-aragon

Mar 24, 1995, 11:31:39 PM3/24/95
In article <3kvk0q$6...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>
It's release date is 3/28. Along with a bunch of other Sega CD games by Sega,
including Eternal Champions and I think four other games.