Night Warriors OUT!

1 view

Marty Chinn

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96
Welp, went to work, and there it was. Its officially out now for the US
Saturn.
Video Source
Marty Chinn
vids...@netcom.com
Your #1 source for fast and up to date info regarding E3.
Electronic Entertainment Expo Info Coming Soon
IRC - Nightly conferences so you can ask for the info *YOU* want to know.
Party - If you're attending E3, get a chance to meet all us netters.
Reports - If you can't make IRC, be sure to catch daily reports of the show.
Video - If you can't make it, what better way to see the show but on tape?
WWW - Hopefully by then, I'll have a site up which will have new pics
each night as well as reports, and transcripts of IRC.

nukulkij poom

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96
vids...@netcom.com (Marty Chinn) writes:

>Welp, went to work, and there it was. Its officially out now for the US
>Saturn.

Ooh, poor AccLAME--there goes about 1/3 of their X-Men sales right out the
window. BTW, is the US game the same as the import (aside from transalations,
of course)? Just curious, as if I didn't ask, someone else would...

Poom

Lord Elren

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96
I looked for it today at both EB and Best Buy and it had not come in yet.
Has anyone seen it anywhere in the Miami area?

Ken

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96
Marty Chinn wrote:

> Welp, went to work, and there it was. Its officially out now for the US
> Saturn.

Are there any changes from the import? any info would be greatly
appreciated.