THE horde

ksa...@telerama.lm.com

Nov 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/1/95

did the hord come out yet?It was scheldue to come out the 10/31 it is
now november.

Tom Mulcahy

Nov 2, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/2/95
Corpse Killer is out.. anybody get it?

btw - there's a coupon for 2 free issues of Next Generation in the
game. Who is that biased NG bunch going to suck up to next!! <G>
Guess for some of you this translates into NG being slanted towards
Digital Picture's games now in some way. So we should see some
4 and 5 star reviews for this mediocre-at-best game. yah right....

Andrew

Nov 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/3/95
In article <479ifk$m...@ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>, myw...@ix.netcom.com (Tom
Mulcahy) wrote:

****Yeah I guess if Sony offers to bring your business potentially
THOUSANDS of paying subscribers... you wouldn't even feel the *slightest*
urge to show them
a TAD more respect in your articles...

Yeah, riiight.

-Andy

Jeff Dworak

Nov 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/3/95
In article <479ifk$m...@ixnews6.ix.netcom.com>, Tom Mulcahy writes:

>Corpse Killer is out.. anybody get it?
>
>btw - there's a coupon for 2 free issues of Next Generation in the
>game. Who is that biased NG bunch going to suck up to next!! <G>
>Guess for some of you this translates into NG being slanted towards
>Digital Picture's games now in some way. So we should see some
>4 and 5 star reviews for this mediocre-at-best game. yah right....

I actually enjoy DP games, but this one sucks. I had it for my late
Sega CD, and it was a real stinker...I was really disappointed because
I like zombies (movies, stories, etc.), and these guys looked kinda cool,
but the game...yeesh. It's a lot like Lethal Enforcers--only completely
horrible. Don't buy it for any system.

It's cool that Digital Pictures' is making games for the Saturn,
though.

Later...jeff