Is Sonic Jam out in stores yet?

Matthew Brush

Aug 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/23/97

Babbages has it near St. Louis but they want 54.99 I'm waiting for Best Buy
they should have it cheaper. SRP 49.99

Paul Summerhill wrote in article ...

>Has anyone seen it at EB yet?

Dan Krist

Aug 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/24/97

I bought mine on Friday at Dearborn, MI EB for $49.99.

On Sun, 24 Aug 1997 04:05:48 GMT, ti...@ix.netcom.com (Tim) wrote:

>Yep. I'm waiting too. Actually, this upsets me a little.
>Babbages/Software Etc. are charging at least $5 over RETAIL price.
>I understand having to pay retail at a mall, but not over. Especially
>since Sega has press releases saying their software will not cost over
>49.99
>
>...off soap box.
>
>Tim

TheOne

Aug 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/25/97

>On Sat, 23 Aug 1997 21:18:25 -0500, psu...@istar.ca (Paul Summerhill) wrote:

>Has anyone seen it at EB yet?

The EB close to me was sold out of JAM, so I called Toys R US and....

...YES !!!!!!

They had 10 copies, and were charging $49.99.

What a great compilation/game!

Gloworm

Aug 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/25/97

Tim wrote:

> Yep. I'm waiting too. Actually, this upsets me a little.
> Babbages/Software Etc. are charging at least $5 over RETAIL price.
> I understand having to pay retail at a mall, but not over. Especially
> since Sega has press releases saying their software will not cost over
> 49.99
>
> ...off soap box.
>
> Tim

Stay far away from Software Etc.! They over charge on almost everything! The
same month Sega made the statement that no Saturn software would be over
$59.99, Software was charging $64.99 for Dark Savior! What a rip.....

Gloworm