Lunar 2 is out.. Rise from the Ashes, SegaCD

Chris Mermagen

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95

*burning incense and placing the SegaCD in the center of the
pentagram, a command is placed forth*

RISE FROM THE ASHES, OH SEGA CD.. RISE!

ok, enough of the theatrics.. I saw that Lunar, Eternal Blue
was in at my local gaming store, so I scooped it up faster than
you can say Hiro. I got home, dusted off my segacd, inserted the
CD, and away I went..

I only played it for about 30 minutes, but from what I can tell,
this is gonna be a great game.. The graphics seem a touch better than
before, but I haven't loaded in Lunar to compare. The cinemas are
great, and I'm already into the story line..

And of course, the humor has already reared it's head; I was
in stitches

"You look like a good man.. I'm looking for some good men"
Ruby: "I bet you are"

BWAHAHHA.. :)

Anyway, kudos to VIC.. looks like another winner!!

Chris