Farenheit 32x CD: When ?

Dustin Cushman

Mar 22, 1995, 10:00:15 AM3/22/95
Does anyone know when Farenhiet for the 32X CD will be out, and what the
point of the game is?

Dustin--
__/| /)/)
__/ . \ / ) )
:_ __ \ / ) )
*_/ \ \__/ ) )
** \ / )_)
*** \ / / \
**** | |
******************************* | / \
**** Dustin Cushman *********** \ ___| | |
** Rcus...@vms1.gmu.edu ****** __/ / | _| |
** George Mason University **** /,,,/__--""" /
""""""""" RDC'95

nukulkij poom

Mar 22, 1995, 11:47:36 AM3/22/95
rcus...@vms1.gmu.edu (Dustin Cushman) writes:

>Does anyone know when Farenhiet for the 32X CD will be out, and what the
>point of the game is?

Isn't Farenheit CD a FMV fire-fighting game with (supposedly) really good
special FX? I'm really not sure on this, so if I'm off, no flames, please.

Poom!

Dragon SF

Mar 22, 1995, 5:23:50 PM3/22/95
I have no idea when this games coming out but I do know that it is a
truevideo game where the goal is to put out fires.

Chris Drost

Mar 23, 1995, 1:55:32 PM3/23/95
Should be in about a month. Filming of the FMV was done here in Toronto
last August or Sept. if I remember correctly. All the fire trucks and
ambulance vehicles in the game are City of Toronto apparatus.

One of the fires was so realistic that a friend of mine who works ENG
camera for TV station.. thought it was a fire.. and couldn't figure it out
when he saw film crews all over the place :)

---
Christopher Drost
---
Video Game Codeline 1-900-451-3575
Email me for info and latest codes in the system
Available only in Canada.
---
Alternaline Communications
chr...@passport.ca

Marty Chinn

Mar 24, 1995, 3:12:27 AM3/24/95
nukulkij poom (pnuk...@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu) wrote:
: rcus...@vms1.gmu.edu (Dustin Cushman) writes:

^^^^^^^^^
Heh I bet no pun intended either. =)

: Poom!

Chris Drost

Mar 27, 1995, 7:30:22 PM3/27/95
In rec.games.video.sega vids...@netcom.com (Marty Chinn) said:

>nukulkij poom (pnuk...@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu) wrote: : rcus...@vms1.gmu.edu
>(Dustin Cushman) writes:
>
>: >Does anyone know when Farenhiet for the 32X CD will be out, and what
the
>: >point of the game is?
>
>: Isn't Farenheit CD a FMV fire-fighting game with (supposedly) really
good
>: special FX? I'm really not sure on this, so if I'm off, no flames,
please.
> ^^^^^^^^^
>Heh I bet no pun intended either. =)

Should be out sometime soon and yes it is a FMV fire-fighting game with
excellent SFX. As for game play it's nothing really new when it comes to
FMV.. except one thing I found rather interesting.

There's a scene where you take down a door with a battering ram. You
control the ram with a button on the joypad. If anyone wants info on this
game, email me.

Christopher Drost