Panzer Saga on The East Coast?

1 view

Raizerion

May 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/6/98

Has anyone seen PDS on the east coast yet? I'm hoping to pick it up in
the DC area.

Thanks

Raizerion

May 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/6/98

Raizerion wrote:

Me again...Never mind. It is out here and sold out at every EB for 30
miles. Luckily, I was able to track down a copy and put a death grip on
it. As, I said in an earlier post they are only taking stock for
pre-purchasers.

Good Luck to those who have yet to find it.

Raizerion

kat...@idirect.ca

May 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/6/98

In article <3550FA3B...@nospamhotmail.com>,
raiz...@nospamhotmail.com wrote:

God. I can't wait to get my copy.... i think i'm the only one on the
waiting list at my EB.... I'm the first anyway, so I'm gauranteed my
copy..tee hee

--
http://webhome.idirect.com/~tyrantt/katana/katana.html

William McBee

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

kat...@idirect.ca wrote:

>God. I can't wait to get my copy.... i think i'm the only one on the
>waiting list at my EB.... I'm the first anyway, so I'm gauranteed my
>copy..tee hee

you put way too much trust in EB and their guarantees...

-Will McBee
atomiclemonade

>--
>http://webhome.idirect.com/~tyrantt/katana/katana.html

kat...@idirect.ca

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

In article <35514e50...@news.mindspring.com>,
goril...@mindspring.com wrote:

> you put way too much trust in EB and their guarantees...

I trust my EB, I can say that much... I've been shopping there ever since
it opened up 5 years ago (when the chain was introduced to Canada), back
in the day... I know the manager pretty well, the entire EB crew knows me
and my little fancy on games (and spending money at the store)...

anyway, yes, I am trusting EB to get my copy of PDS and HoTD... and they
will get them for me, no doubt in my mind.

--
http://webhome.idirect.com/~tyrantt/katana/katana.html

pigcop

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

In article <katana-0705...@ntsvr7-52.idirect.com>,

I think My local EB employees are Buying the freakin games themselves,
because My local EB is run buy Hardcore Saturn gamers. and it seemed pretty
weird that all the 2 copies of PDS and HOTD were gone. in the middle of the
day when they recieved them. and all the little kiddies were still at
school. Just my paranoid opinion.

David Everly

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

Both Panzer Dragoon were sold out at my local EB by 5:00, luckily I had
them on reserve! Check Toys R Us's!

Mike J.

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

> I think My local EB employees are Buying the freakin games themselves,
> because My local EB is run buy Hardcore Saturn gamers. and it seemed pretty
> weird that all the 2 copies of PDS and HOTD were gone. in the middle of the
> day when they recieved them. and all the little kiddies were still at
> school. Just my paranoid opinion.

> http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

I know I did. I work p/t at EB, and like a dumbass, I didn't pre-pay
for this game. We got 6 in originally, 8 pre-orders, and I thought I was
screwed. But we got 2 more in today, so I got someone elses. That might
not be cool, but that is one of the reasons I got a job there; to got
the games first.
I had no idea how short the supply would be until Thurs, after everyone
was already sold out. Could this be some evil plan made up by Sega to
generate more interest in the game? Remember Goldeneye?

Later,
Mike J.

Joseph M Leonard

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

Mike J. (just...@one.net) wrote:
: I had no idea how short the supply would be until Thurs, after everyone

: was already sold out. Could this be some evil plan made up by Sega to
: generate more interest in the game? Remember Goldeneye?

Seems like it's working! :) Also, this ng has gotten more posts since
PDZ came out than the nintendo ng. --

-Mad Bomber

-Albert Einstein